need Streamer

well i need a good streamer to checkpoints,objects and pickups. For objects i pick the F_Streamer and for checkpoints i pick incognito Streamer but i want to know ur opinions.

incognito streamer https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865
fallout streamer https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=117920

do you know better? If so please post here and thanks if you try to help.

Incognito's Streamer because it was written in C++ and it's much faster/better to stream items than an include written in Pawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Incognito's Streamer because it was written in C++ and it's much faster/better to stream items than an include written in Pawn.
Word, I prefer and most people uses Icognito's streamer.

i should use it for objects too?

It's recommended. You can use more objects with the plugin.

Incognito's Streamer because it's much faster/better and have much more things too use.

thanks but some guy says that with the fallout streamer the player don't fall from the building when they get in and with incognito they fall, it is true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
Посмотреть сообщение
thanks but some guy says that with the fallout streamer the player don't fall from the building when they get in and with incognito they fall, it is true?
You could change the streamdistance

streamdistance how i do it? that don't make the objects getting streamed for x distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been using Incognito's Streamer for a long time and I don't have any problem with it.

pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0);
The streamdistance is (by default) set to 200.0