How to make perfect server?

Something that gives entertainment, does not bored players. I have a tdm mode. I need ideas awesome ideas

custom , script made from scratch not from samp forums , hosted tab , i guess though i am not 100 % sure

Well it's based on an original idea. I think this is the most important thing.

both correct but still you can get ideas from someone tdm gamemode not the whole script but only take the good ideas and try to improve it. Make sure its will not look like a cheap one (Mostly server do lots of coloring text and textdraw everywhere and it looks like a bar). Try to make it dialog with nice color. Create some ideal objects from each spawn point of the team it will based on their team/country. Let say Iraq put them on deserted place then add some rocks cactus trees. You know.

Or do some events every 1 hour if you like. Also one of the important if you see even a single bug remove or fix it.

First of, you must have a custom script, that you have created from stratch. Second of, you must have a professional staff team, that is not some kids. You must be very experienced, or else it will not work as SA-MP is kinda dead at the moment. And you will need a good hoster, that can provide a very strong uptime. If you want me to hand you a good hoster, you can contact me via PM.

Best of Regards - Ping Perfect.

TDM mode may be boring. Add some minigames atleast.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464477

If you make a custom script, don't make your server look like a rainbow. I immediately /q if i see some server that looks like a rainbow.

You can make a clan system and turfs. Any clan out there can compete in the server, take over turfs.

If you want to make a perfect server, you need to listen to Potassium first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение

in my opinion great servers can be done by a having a awsome admin team

dont hire admins that just want to use godmode and teleport to kill players.