Save the Board PT / BR

The portuguese's board is not needing to be save, it's needing a big change on its members. The current moderator is doing everything well, he just doesn't interact much.

I don't see why you're asking for it if it's useless. If you had spoken about recruiting a new moderator to help the current one managing the board, I'd agree but this way I can't.

I just laugh at the members which are almost posting "applications" to be the new moderator when they aren't even active there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
View Post
You are already doing a "join application" when they are not asking for it.
As well the unique one[for what i've understood the last time] who can select the new moderator is the current portuguese board administrator, Luxurion.

The perfect idea was to have one brazilian and one portuguese managing the board...
The problem here, around 80% of the members of the portuguese board are kids, selecting a mature enough moderator will be hard.

So most likely the board will get deleted sooner or later than having a new moderator on it.[This is my point of looking]
They ARE asking for active moderators, hence why this topic exists, and Im not making any join application whatsoever. Im offering my time to settle things down if noone else is fit or chosen for the task.
I dont need a title and a couple powers to feel important. So wether Im called or not it wont change a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
View Post
They ARE asking for active moderators, hence why this topic exists, and Im not making any join application whatsoever. Im offering my time to settle things down if noone else is fit or chosen for the task.
I dont need a title and a couple powers to feel important. So wether Im called or not it wont change a thing.
Are you even active in the portuguese's board? lol

Im not active in the portuguese board but I can start to be, I dont know what's the problem. The portuguese forum is just a limited space for portuguese speaking countries to use the language. Also, you dont need to be active in a place in order to arrive and automatically identify problems.
Im active on the english forum which is the most important and from where the news come in the first hand and then get translated to the several country sections, it doesnt just fall from the sky.

Anyways I'll say again, Im not applying nor licking asses like many ppl are doing over there in the portuguese section in order to get attention and attempt being promoted. I'm just offering my help and time for the PT/BR board in case a solution isn't found in the mean time. I guess I'm being very clear.

The real question here is, does the portuguese community need a real moderator to moderate the forums or do the ones who are asking for active moderators want to promote themselves so they can dream about being a moderator some day?
It's better to clarify things before we start wasting each others' time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
View Post
Im not active in the portuguese board but I can start to be.
No.

It's ridiculous, we need mature members, not a new moderator.

Its like dugi EVER respond to any PM's, important or not.

You'll find him flirting with Potassium at SA-MP IRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
View Post
You think Kye/Kalcor would respond? I'm sure he has better things to do.
BETA testers, I mentioned that after Kalcor. I recognize that It'd not be easy to contact Kalcor, but if you proove that you're good enough to hold such position, there's a little chance you'll get a reply from him (having him to read the message has even little more chances though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
BETA testers, I mentioned that after Kalcor. I recognize that It'd not be easy to contact Kalcor, but if you proove that you're good enough to hold such position, there's a little chance you'll get a reply from him (having him to read the message has even little more chances though).
beta testers can choose one of them to be board moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Axe
View Post

Are we twins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Axe
View Post

Lmfao, that's cute. Dugi plz let's flirt

This new moderator guess only next year.
Will know who will be chosen.

No need to divide sections. The area only needs more moderators ...The area PT-BR is the largest sub section

We have a test now with the view of those who gave him the reputation or removed.
Thus it is clear to bitching the board.

Look at the topic
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=469726

Now only wait, someone moderation answer.

Change what? I think you're lost, I'm speaking to the general.
Know what, forget it lol.

All i can say is good luck to the section.

Thanks, but I presume that as always nothing will change for best, is very complicated manage different sections perfectly when trusted people is hard to find or just not enough time and team to find a new/make better a colaborator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkippyBall
View Post
I think that like in the Dutch board,
A user that is known and trusted in the community should be chosen for such things.
I am known and trusted in the community? Thank you :P

@OP: You are one of the few that is killing the board, imo. You even posted in the dutch board to whine about your issues so you are one of the people that is behaving like a child and not following the rules. Just behave and let the mods (lux for you) fix the ones that really need dealing with.

Since board mods cannot see reports done by the report button, we cannot act as fast as the global mods but if you have an issue you can always press 'report' and a global mod will take care of it. That is your duty as a user and don't think 'a mod will take care of it'. If you don't tell us you have a problem with a post, we cannot take action (unless we find it disturbing/in breach with the rules as well).