error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "Member"

I was trying to add a org system in but i keep getting this error with the code

Quote:

C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2036) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "Member"
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2036) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2036) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2036) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2036) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

LINE 2036 IS IN RED!

Quote:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/oc", true) == 0)
{
if(Member[playerid] == -255) return 0;
new length = strlen(cmdtext);
new playername[MAX_PLAYERS];
new string[256];
while ((idx < length) && (cmdtext[idx] <= ' '))
{
idx++;
}
new offset = idx;
new result[64];
while ((idx < length) && ((idx - offset) < (sizeof(result) - 1)))
{
result[idx - offset] = cmdtext[idx];
idx++;
}
result[idx - offset] = EOS;
if(!strlen(result)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /oc [text]");
GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername));
format(string,sizeof(string),"OrgChat - %s : %s", playrename,result);
if(Member[playerid] != -255)
{
for(new i=0;i<MAX_PLAYERS;i++)
{ if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && Member[i] == Member[playerid])
SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_MAIN,string);
}
}
return 1;
}

Are you mentally retarded? Can you not use your old threads and stop making new ones? You're doing the same thing on and on again, even after loads of people told you, and here you are again, making another thread for the same thing. I'll embrace to you what Konstantinos said to you numerous times:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
View Post
I had replied to your previous threads and you simply ignored my post. The only thing you did was to create the same thread over and over again. For last time.

It MUST be declared as:
pawn Code:
new Member[MAX_PLAYERS]

spaces do not matter. I can do:
pawn Code:
SetPlayerColor(                    ID,                           HexToInt( dini_Get( filo, "color"          )            )         );
Sort it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
View Post
Are you mentally retarded? Can you not use your old threads and stop making new ones? You're doing the same thing on and on again, even after loads of people told you, and here you are again, making another thread for the same thing. I'll embrace to you what Konstantinos said to you numerous times:

Sort it.
Jeeze, man calm down there's no need to be rude. Was i rude to you i don't think so, and if i was mentally retarded i wouldn't be able to open the internet up. I'll give it a shot and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain
View Post
Jeeze, man calm down there's no need to be rude. Was i rude to you i don't think so, and if i was mentally retarded i wouldn't be able to open the internet up. I'll give it a shot and see
I'm as calm as a dead rabbit. You wasn't being rude but you was being ignorant, someone pecking your head with the same questions over and over does do your head in sometimes. Try what Konstantinos said anyway, it should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
View Post
I'm as calm as a dead rabbit. You wasn't being rude but you was being ignorant, someone pecking your head with the same questions over and over does do your head in sometimes. Try what Konstantinos said anyway, it should work.
Well i'm sorry bro, i guess i was the one being rude.

Anyways i tried this method and all i get is more errors

Quote:

C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(153) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Member"
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(652) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(769) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(770) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(772) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2037) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "Member"
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2037) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2037) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2037) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Hussain\Desktop\PulseRP v0.1\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2037) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.