Permantly ban command

Hi all...
I have big cheater in my server what whenever or whatever ban i will give him he will succeed to cancel it, he changes his IP everytime and no success.
How can i give him a really permantly ban and he will never get back?

login to RCON with

/rcon login password

and do /rcon ban ID

that adds him to the ban list... i doubt he is changing his IP all the time because he needs to change his external IP and thats kinda hard to do it your self unless hes some kind of ultra pro haxer ;o

You cannot do anything. Even if you ban, their IP or rangeban - they connect. Even if you ban their ISP or country, it's still possible for them to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxel
Посмотреть сообщение
login to RCON with

/rcon login password

and do /rcon ban ID

that adds him to the ban list... i doubt he is changing his IP all the time because he needs to change his external IP and thats kinda hard to do it your self unless hes some kind of ultra pro haxer ;o
Resetting the router.. after 2 minutes - he's back (for those who do not have a static IP).

So what should i do? can i fight in this or what?

Yes. Using a function (PM me for that) and with a few checks you can be 85% sure that they ban evade. The only solution after that is "Online Administrators" of your server. It will warn them and they will check (spectate [recommended]) them. Most of the ban evaders (who were banned for cheating) can't wait and they use their cheats in the first minutes.

Well if u keep banning him he will eventually give up...

atleast i think

Ban him through console.
For example: His router ip is "12.34.56.78"

Ban him through console like this if he is not using VPN. (banip 12.34.*.*)