Repairing just a part of a vehicle?

How would I repair:

Just the lights (All lights)?
Just the panals (All panals)?
Just the doors (All doors)?
Just the tires (All tires)?

I assume I will need UpdateVehicleDamageStatus, but I'm not sure what the value's are for a full repair of each of these things.

This will be used in my server for players to pay for certain repairs they want....

Thanks in advance!

It tells you this on the wiki

Actually it only mentions the tire and lights. However, in a test I found that a value of 0 will do the trick!

I am not too sure that it's even possible..
Because it all depends on how demaged the vehicle is, and every part is broken at another value..

I think you mean UpdateVehicleDamageStatus.

just add this into your script:
pawn Код:
encode_lights(light1, light2, light3, light4) return light1 | (light2 << 1) | (light3 << 2) | (light4 << 3);
encode_tires(tire1, tire2, tire3, tire4) return tire1 | (tire2 << 1) | (tire3 << 2) | (tire4 << 3);
encode_panels(flp, frp, rlp, rrp, windshield, front_bumper, rear_bumper) return flp | (frp << 4) | (rlp << 8) | (rrp << 12) | (windshield << 16) | (front_bumper << 20) | (rear_bumper << 24);
encode_doors(bonnet, boot, driver_door, passenger_door) return bonnet | (boot << 8) | (driver_door << 16) | (passenger_door << 24);
Use:
pawn Код:
UpdateVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, encode_lights(0, 0, 0, 0), tires);