Pickup teleport

Hello guys, i have one very annoying problem. I'm using this bank system https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=149300 on my server and it works fine. I've only change the enter point to the bank from LS to LV the problem is thay when i get through the pickup in front where the bank supposed to be and then I leave the bank the pickup which must teleport me into the bank is gone.

P.S I hope u could understand what i'm saying because my english is not so good...

You need wait a little bit, and the pickup refreshes.

I think better chose the not pickups enter but then press ENTER or F.

Yeah but i'm using this Pickup type:

Код:
1 Exists always. Disables pickup scripts such as horseshoes and oysters to allow for scripted actions ONLY.
Maybe I can't understand what this is supposed to be used for... but i'm using it for GameTextForPlayer and when I get through the pickup is not disappearing. So weird ;(

Can you show us the functions that make you enter, exit and the CreatePickup's? Besides, that filterscript is quite old, so it'd need a bit of updating too.

Owww. Then you get on the pickup, pickup not disappear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailews
Посмотреть сообщение
Owww. Then you get on the pickup, pickup not disappear?
I think he's saying in the first post when he comes out of the bank, then he can't see the pickup that he can pickup to go back inside the bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
I think he's saying in the first post when he comes out of the bank, then he can't see the pickup that he can pickup to go back inside the bank.
I was thinking also that, but he replied : Maybe I can't understand what this is supposed to be used for... but i'm using it for GameTextForPlayer and when I get through the pickup is not disappearing. So weird ;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly!!!

Code:
Код:
GetinBank = CreatePickup(1318, 1, 2412.5017, 1123.7909, 10.8203, -1);
GetoutBank = CreatePickup(1318, 1, 2304.6873, -16.3350, 26.7422, -1);
gishebanka = CreatePickup(1274 , 1, 2316.6211, -12.5674, 26.7422, -1);
Код:
public OnPlayerPickUpPickup(playerid, pickupid)
{
		if(pickupid == GetinBank)
		{
		SetPlayerPos(playerid,2306.8347,-16.0343, 26.7496);
		SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
  return 0;
		}
		if(pickupid == GetoutBank)
		{
		SetPlayerPos(playerid,2416.5505,1123.3403, 10.8203);
		SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
  return 0;
		}
		if(pickupid == gishebanka)
		{
		GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Las Venturas Bank ~n~ ~w~Type ~g~/bank ~w~to open the menu", 3000, 4);
		return 0;
		}
	return 1;
}
@Bailews
I'm giving an example with GameTextForPlayer couse i'm using the same Pickup funcions except the one is for entering in the bank and the other is for giving information how to open the bank menu...
All I've wanted to say is when I use the pickup otside the bank to get in is disappeared when I leave the bank and I can't go back inside .

I really hope that now you can understand me.

Try and use SetPlayerInteror(playerid, 0); and SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0); which will set the interior and VW to 0 everytime they go inside / come outside of the bank. It could be as someone said above though, the refresh rate.

Here's the solution https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=124330