Multiple issues

I have several issues with unknown command messages which show up after the said command has been executed, I'm certainly new to writing in pawn so I have no idea on how to fix them, even though I tried multiple things, it does not seem to work properly.

First I have an issue with the following command which replies Unknown command after it executed:

Код:
CMD:vmove(playerid, params[]) {
	if(playerData[playerid][pAdmin] >= 4 || groupPermission(playerid, "go")) {
	    if(GetPlayerInterior(playerid) > 0)
	        return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You cannot create vehicles inside interiors.");

if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You must be inside the vehicle that you wish to move.");

new
			string[45];

for(new x = 0; x < MAX_VEHICLES; x++) {
            if(DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleScriptID] == GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) {

GetVehiclePos(DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleScriptID], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehiclePosition][0], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehiclePosition][1], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehiclePosition][2]);
				GetVehicleZAngle(DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleScriptID], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehicleRotation]);

DestroyVehicle(DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleScriptID]);
				DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleScriptID] = createVehicle(DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleModelID], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehiclePosition][0], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehiclePosition][1], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehiclePosition][2], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_fVehicleRotation], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleColour][0], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleColour][1], 60000);
				PutPlayerInVehicleEx(playerid, DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleScriptID], 0);

saveVehicle(x);

format(string, sizeof(string), "You have successfully moved the %s (VID %i).", VehicleName[GetVehicleModel(DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleModelID]) - 400], DynamicVehicleData[x][v_iVehicleModelID]);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
				return 1;
			}
        }
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You cannot move this vehicle.");
	}
	else Invalid_Admin(playerid);
	return 1;
}
Secondly I get the exact same issue with the following NOS command after execution:

Код:
CMD:nos(playerid, params[]){
	new 
		carid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),
		string[128],
		closestcar = GetClosestCar(playerid, carid),
		nostogive,
		level = PlayerData[playerid][pMechSkill];

if(JobData[PlayerData[playerid][pJobID]][j_iType] == 2 || JobData[PlayerData[playerid][pJobID2]][j_iType] == 2 || PlayerData[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1 && PlayerData[playerid][pAdminDuty] == 1) {

if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "InEvent") == 1)
			return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You can't use this while in an event.");

if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			return	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You must be outside of a vehicle to use this.");

if(PlayerData[playerid][pNosTime] >= 1)
    	{
	    	format(string, sizeof(string), "You must wait %d seconds, before installing another nitrous oxyde system.", PlayerData[playerid][pNosTime]);
	       	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1,string);
	    	return 1;
    	}

if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfVehicle(playerid, closestcar, 9.0))
            return	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You must be near a vehicle to use this command.");

if(PlayerData[playerid][pMaterials] < 799)
		    return	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You do not have enough materials to install a nitrous oxyde system.");

if(IsInvalidNosVehicle(playerid))
		    return	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "NOS cannot be installed in this vehicle.");

if(level >= 0 && level < 50) { nostogive = 1009; }
        else if(level >= 50 && level < 100) { nostogive = 1009; }
        else if(level >= 100 && level < 200) { nostogive = 1008; }
        else if(level >= 200 && level < 400) { nostogive = 1008; }
        else if(level >= 400) { nostogive = 1010; }

AddVehicleComponentEx(closestcar, nostogive, playerid);
        PlayerPlaySound(playerid,1133,0.0,0.0,0.0);
        PlayerData[playerid][pMaterials] -= 800;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s has added nitrous injection to their %s.", getPlayerName(playerid), VehicleName[GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) - 400]);
        ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
        PlayerData[playerid][pNosTime] = 480;
		return 1;
    }
    else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You cannot use this command as you're not a mechanic.");
    return 1;
}
Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help.
P.S: I have posted this on other forums and the people there sent me to how to add custom unknown commands messages, I do not require that as I already have it implemented, my issue is the fact that these commands forward the unknown command message instead of the set messages.

So nobody has any idea why this doesn't work?