Join / Leave Messages important?

Hello guys, do you think that samp join/leave messages are important or would you let them away?

It depends on what gamemode. Admins should have them for roleplay servers.

And for TDM servers?

Have logins and disconnections on TDM servers, your choice.

I would prefer to use the connect/disconnect icon at the right side of the screen (death list) rather than a connect/disconnect message and spam the chat.

Join messages only if you have a low player count. Don't ever put leave messages. If others realize that people are leaving, they themselves will most likely leave as well.

make connection logs option for who want to see the connection logs

Yes I think they are important so that people know when their friends are on. If the server has lots of players then searching through the player list (TAB) is annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes I think they are important so that people know when their friends are on. If the server has lots of players then searching through the player list (TAB) is annoying.
Well, instead of searching through the join messages to find a friend's name, I'd rather script and use the command /id(entify) (playername), and it will give information about the online player. Well obviously it will tell whether the player is offline or online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Join messages only if you have a low player count. Don't ever put leave messages. If others realize that people are leaving, they themselves will most likely leave as well.
1000000 % RIGHT