How to get the server and client counts to my website

Like this.

How to show that server and client counts in my website?

Why would you want it..?

Like the above poster states, why on earth would you want this on your website? What's kind of point would you prove? Unless for some reason, you are trying to create your own version of sa-mp.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you want it..?
I created a SAMP website for China, using SAMP official website templete, then I want to get that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
Like the above poster states, why on earth would you want this on your website? What's kind of point would you prove? Unless for some reason, you are trying to create your own version of sa-mp.com.
Yea i created a SAMP website for China, using SAMP official template so I want to get.

So you stole the SA-MP site template. Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chencong
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea i created a SAMP website for China, using SAMP official template so I want to get.
I hope you requested permission to use the official download links, old version links, templates, pretty much everything, as it's all copyrighted material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chencong
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even have permission to use their design? It doesn't even look good

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKillz
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even have permission to use their design? It doesn't even look good
I know so I add these words to the website footer.
Quote:

Website Theme Design inspired from sa-mp.com. This site is not affiliated to sa-mp.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you requested permission to use the official download links, old version links, templates, pretty much everything, as it's all copyrighted material.
I know so I add these words to the website footer.
Quote:

Website Theme Design inspired from sa-mp.com. This site is not affiliated to sa-mp.com.