dayZ squad

Looking to form a DayZ squad of about 4 people, anyones welcome as long as you're european because of times and can speak English...

i sp33k englisj ferie guud mutsj!

OT:
Sure, I'll join, I life in Europe, and may know someone else who can play too. Though I'd like more information about you other than that you're looking for people and have -1rep(Yes, it DOES say something about people if they have negative rep)

Okay, so I'm sorry I'm trying to find someone who lives in a similar time zone to me and can speak English... next time I'll look for people 12 hours ahead of me in Australia and speak German.

PS. Just because you have positive rep, doesn't mean you're a good person, it means you've done well on a website so well done. Just because I have -1 rep ffs, doesn't mean i'm a bad person or bad to play with. You think you're someone big and famous because you have 844 rep on the samp forums. Well done on achieving something that WONT help you do fuck all... You're no bigger than me in the real world... so don't start thinking you are And as for it 'meaning' something... Okay, so I have negative rep on sa-mp multiplayer so that means I'm a lonely dickhead that lives in this moms basement with no job and no gcse's.

PS. It doesn't mean fuck all if I have bad rep, try getting to know me and other people for that matter before you judge them on the amount of rep they have on a website that's used for san andreas multiplayer ffs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross8839
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, so I'm sorry I'm trying to find someone who lives in a similar time zone to me and can speak English... next time I'll look for people 12 hours ahead of me in Australia and speak German.

PS. Just because you have positive rep, doesn't mean you're a good person, it means you've done well on a website so well done. Just because I have -1 rep ffs, doesn't mean i'm a bad person or bad to play with. You think you're someone big and famous because you have 844 rep on the samp forums. Well done on achieving something that WONT help you do fuck all... You're no bigger than me in the real world... so don't start thinking you are And as for it 'meaning' something... Okay, so I have negative rep on sa-mp multiplayer so that means I'm a lonely dickhead that lives in this moms basement with no job and no gcse's.

PS. It doesn't mean fuck all if I have bad rep, try getting to know me and other people for that matter before you judge them on the amount of rep they have on a website that's used for san andreas multiplayer ffs...
Actually, the -rep could very well have a good reason. I am not sayng nor implying that I am a better person..

PS:
Goodluck trying to find people that want to join you, I sure as hell don't wanna play with someone that's that easily pissed off/offended.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Holy shit get that sand out of your vagina. His remark wasn't even offensive to begin with. Now people at least know NOT to play with you, do you act like that to "'friends" that play with you too?

PS: I'm pretty sure his English remark was directed as a joke not aimed at you. (his grammar).

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Holy shit get that sand out of your vagina. His remark wasn't even offensive to begin with. Now people at least know NOT to play with you, do you act like that to "'friends" that play with you too?

PS: I'm pretty sure his English remark was directed as a joke not aimed at you. (his grammar).
It was indeed a joke(Wich I made because he specificly asked for people that speak English on a English forum)
But yeah, that's kind of the message I was trying to get across after he went batshit crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
PS:
Goodluck trying to find people that want to join you, I sure as hell don't wanna play with someone that's that easily pissed off/offended.
Look who's talking LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
Look who's talking LMAO!
Mind to eleborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Mind to eleborate?
Yes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Aha, see you've gone wrong by me already. You are stating that people are lonely because they play on video games? The Internet is a very big place. You can meet a diverse range of people on here. It's all about expanding resources, you may not meet them, but some will be able to offer you assistance when it's needed, and vice-visa. As you to your comment, you know GCSEs are not everything right? Seeing as I got a F in maths, accepted onto a 4 A*-d college course. Already my tutor has passed me with a distinction on my website development about 5 minutes after I showed him my website that I had created. So yes sir, you are completely and utterly wrong. Also, you can get a job and still be a lonely person in their parents bedrooms, simply buy working for a online company.