Weird chat issues on 1440x900x32

After I've changed my monitor from 1280x1024 ( 4:3 ) to 1440:900 (16:10) I've had issues with chat.
It seems like it's aliased and looks terrible.
As well as I've noticed that my ENB shadows dissapeared. ( It appeared that i had to change vorbis files and now shadows are working properly)
I am using GTX 660 Twin Frozr OCG.

Who the heck plays at 1440x900? I'd stay at 1280x1024 a much better and more supported resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Who the heck plays at 1440x900? I'd stay at 1280x1024 a much better and more supported resolution.
The aspect ratios are completely different between those two resolutions...

As for the text, SA:MP changes the way the text looks with different resolutions. I don't think there is much that can be done?

I wish they added scalegui or something like that, just for personal preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
The aspect ratios are completely different between those two resolutions...

As for the text, SA:MP changes the way the text looks with different resolutions. I don't think there is much that can be done?
Yup I just noticed he changed monitors, my bad. I thought he meant he just went to 16:10 from 4:3 on his resolution so what he was seeing was because his monitor did not fully support that ratio.

sorry i haven't this format so don't know about it.

http://imageshack.us/a/img203/6637/qzxi.png
this is what my chat looks like @ 1440x900

is your anti-aliasing turned on? if yes, try turning it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
http://imageshack.us/a/img203/6637/qzxi.png
this is what my chat looks like @ 1440x900

is your anti-aliasing turned on? if yes, try turning it off.
I'm not sure how the chat is rendered but I'm pretty sure the anti alias from the game itself has no effect on it. (as I suspect it's rendered after). My best guess is it has something to do with his ENB which also doesn't work properly anymore. Have you tried removing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure how the chat is rendered but I'm pretty sure the anti alias from the game itself has no effect on it. (as I suspect it's rendered after). My best guess is it has something to do with his ENB which also doesn't work properly anymore. Have you tried removing it?
I can confirm, I had troubles with the chat with ENB enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
I can confirm, I had troubles with the chat with ENB enabled.
This happens if your mipmapping quality is set to low (or something like that). If you set it to its highest chat looks normal with ENB.