Working on a new project.

Working on creating an awesome GM, it includes RolePlay and Prison Roleplay actually.

I might gonna start up an server, the script will be 100% custom, that means everything is scripted from the bottom.

It gonna include following.

Cells thats is able to close and open by Prison Guards. You'll get your OWN cell or an cell with an inmate. There gonna be different blocks, like department A, or B, C, depends on how many thats gonna be IG.

Block Department A will be the main for the start of the roleplay, there would be 20 - 25 cells.
An big yard, could possible be over 300 players.

There would be alot of jobs like:

Go out with Trash Job.
Drugs Smuggler.
Weapon Smuggler. (You need glass from an GlassSmuggler before creating an knife)
GlassSmuggler.
Food Cooker (for dinner)
And lots of more you can do, features will be updated soon.

- Prison Guards will be able to use lethal bullets, tazer, nitestick, peber spray and so on.

Please ofcourse this GM isnt done yet but you can post some suggestions down here!

less posting, more scripting.

Why less posting and scripting is more difficult and here I think no need any scripting..

Los Santos RolePlay? Seriously?

If you are creating a new role play server, it better have something unique, even if your gamemode is made from scratch and there is nothing unique, it's not worth even a try. You know that out there, there are more than 2000 role play servers, so if you want to achieve your point, you gotta need much time. If you are creating just another role play server similar to others, then it's not worth it, and your time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynet
View Post
I might gonna start up an server, the script will be 100% custom, that means everything is scripted from the bottom.
So you started scripting your server from the bottom to the top? means the #include <a_samp> is at the bottom following the rest callbacks to the top? I'm afrad, ain't gonna work. Kidding anyway. Guess you meant 'from scratch'.

Good luck for your future decent work. Hope you aren't just going to waste your time.

Good luck.

Good luck!

Pretty interesting, I'm sure you'll do well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
View Post
So you started scripting your server from the bottom to the top? means the #include <a_samp> is at the bottom following the rest callbacks to the top? I'm afrad, ain't gonna work.
I LOL'd hard. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flake50
View Post
Why less posting and scripting is more difficult
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
View Post
So you started scripting your server from the bottom to the top? means the #include <a_samp> is at the bottom following the rest callbacks to the top? I'm afrad, ain't gonna work. Kidding anyway. Guess you meant 'from scratch'.
Laffed!