Private server bug?

Hello, I am running my own private server to test out my gamemode.
Everything works fine for me with my mods but sometimes stuff like this happen:
/imageshack/img580/4934/qx0m.png

That's the reguler, but sometimes also. Players crash for no reason while looking into a specific point. (Example: City Hall, if you look into the center, you crash. Which dosen't happen in other servers!)

I have tested this with my friend alot on other servers, and it seems like this problem is constantly showing up at my server. (Both problems happen ONLY in my private server, each other server works completly fine.)

Anyone knows why or has a solution?

(Running on Windows 7, 64bit. i7, etc.)
(Plugins: crashdetect.DLL, mysql.DLL, sscanf.DLL, streamer.DLL, Whirlpool.DLL)

Nothing special inside the gamemode..
Reguler just with some custom made systems that don't even touch OnPlayerUpdate or change stuff, etc..

Well then your mods are affecting your gameplay and you should remove them or you should just stick with them up to you really

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSiiLenTx
Посмотреть сообщение
Well then your mods are affecting your gameplay and you should remove them or you should just stick with them up to you really
Quote:

I have tested this with my friend alot on other servers, and it seems like this problem is constantly showing up at my server. (Both problems happen ONLY in my private server, each other server works completly fine.)

Read up, before posting. This dosen't happen only to me.
My friends are not using mods and it happens ONLY on my private server.

Filter script bugs....

Not using any filterscripts..

I have found a problem releated towards what xSillentX said. One of my mods(ELM), when you use it in my server you crash. But I don't understand why in my server it does crash, but in other servers it dosen't..

hmmm GameMode? bug?

It could be related to the gamemode yes.

Are you running crashdetect to see if any issues pop up?

Obviously invalid object model ids. Adding nonexistant or bugged objects make players crash when it loads for them.