whole script gone in a second

I am really sad today........
Now my script is giving unlimited errors. I was working on my script and my sister had unplugged my pc(by fault). And my pc got closed completely(ups is not working properly). When i again open my pc and start compiling my script then unlimited error came(undefined this, undefined this and so on). Then i scroll down and saw that my half of the script was gone. My script contained 17000+ lines but now it has only 11000 lines. Can anyone give me a solution of this? pls pls pls............
+rep for helper

You surely made backups yes?

yes but my backup is of 671Kb but my original one is of 717kb
So alot of things i have to add.
Even i also forget that what stuffs i have added after making backup..

Maybe System restore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe System restore?
This will delete my backup also......
And every thing

If you have an AMX of a compiled version of it and don't have anti-de-amx. I suggest you use a De-AMX, some don't work, some do, it's luck really, but it's an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokins
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have an AMX of a compiled version of it and don't have anti-de-amx. I suggest you use a De-AMX, some don't work, some do, it's luck really, but it's an option.
Unfortunately I compiled my script again and again to resolve the problem.
So there is no amx file

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Solution: More regular backups.
Can you pls tell what can i do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron3man
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you pls tell what can i do now?
You already know what you have to do. Go re-write the code.

It's your own fault for not making regular backups. There are programs that can help you with this, like Dropbox for example.

hope there was an ''auto-draft system'' in pawno o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You already know what you have to do. Go re-write the code.

It's your own fault for not making regular backups. There are programs that can help you with this, like Dropbox for example.
Ahh!! man I will need to see each line in 11000+ lines to re-write. It will take a lot of time and half of the script is gone what's about that.......
And what is dropbox?