[FilterScript] Smokey's Math Contest

Hello. I made a new filterscript called 'Smokey's Math Contest'
- USAGE
To use this filterscript you need to put it in your filterscripts folder, the .amx and .pwn file then you add to your server.cfg at the filterscripts line mathcontest.
- WHAT THIS FILTERSCRIPT DOES?
This filterscript is a Customizable Math Contest. It's makes random math calculations that players can answer. The first player who answers the calculation, wons $2,500 (you can edit this in the filterscript).
- COMMANDS
It has two commands for RCON Admins:
- /startmath - starts a new math contest ( actually, this is automated, that means that every 5 minutes it starts a math contest, so if you want to personally start a math contest you just type this command [you must be rcon admin] )
- /mathanswer - is shows the current math answer to rcon admins.
- SUGGESTIONS
If you have any sugestion how can i improve this filterscript feel free to say it.
- EDITING THE AUTOMATIC START TIME
If you want to edit the automatic start time of the math contest ( default is 5 minutes ) you go to OnFilterScriptInit and you adjust the timer to whatever you want ( EX: default is 5*60000 [5 mins] you can adjust it to 6*60000 [6 mins] or whatever you want like 100*60000 [1 hour and 40 mins] ).
- CREDITS
Smokey - for the filterscript
****** - for the little minrand
- Whoever made the strtok function
You can use this filterscript for your server as long as you don't edit the credits, the comment text from it and the printf message.
- DOWNLOAD
V 0.1 : (Not Recommended it has a little bug)http://www.multiupload.nl/MYLQESV4CV
V 0.2: ( Recommended, non-bug )http://pastebin.com/DXfbJ2YP
If you liked this filterscript, you can rate this thread or + rep me.

Pretty cool. Good work.

Thank you.

Perfect , good job.

Thanks

nice work

Good Job !

Thanks to all.

Some Pictures would be good other than That its Nice!
as you know No pics = no Clicks