Hey please help me

This stock/public does not defined(exist)?

?

basically what are you wanting it to do? what is DisplayFlags?

i want anyOne fix it i have problem at Line 31117

I hate when someone asks about just the solution only, you must know how is it fixed and what was the cause in order to prevent future problems to occur again. Anyway, define DisplayFlags. What is it used for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway, define DisplayFlags. What is it used for?
I'd assume for displaying flags..

The function 'DisplayFlags' isn't defined. Either you wrote this code and forgot to make the function, or someone else made it and didn't give you the function. If it's the latter (which I feel it likely is) get it from them (or if it was downloaded, make sure you download it all, including any includes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение

The function 'DisplayFlags' isn't defined. Either you wrote this code and forgot to make the function, or someone else made it and didn't give you the function. If it's the latter (which I feel it likely is) get it from them (or if it was downloaded, make sure you download it all, including any includes).
lol this made me laugh. i know its for properly displaying some awesome flags. i meant what is the function lol.

So.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donvalley
Посмотреть сообщение
lol this made me laugh. i know its for properly displaying some awesome flags. i meant what is the function lol.
Nothing - it doesn't exist! That is the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blqCK09
Посмотреть сообщение
So.....
So what? I gave you the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение