GetClosestCar problem.

Hey guys, so I created this command and it works fine except for one thing. So the system is all about loading and delivery, so a forklift is loaded and it's on his way to load the truck, once someone uses the command /loadtruck the object won't attach to the truck but on the back of the forklift however I don't understand why. Here are the codes.
pawn Код:
CMD:loadtruck(playerid, params[])
{
    new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    new truckid = GetClosestCar(playerid);
    new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z;
    GetVehiclePos(truckid, X,Y,Z);
    if(IsAForklift(vehicleid))
    {
    if(ForkliftLoaded[vehicleid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DARKRED,"[SERVER] {FFFFFF}There is no cargo on this forklift.");
    if(!IsATruck(truckid) && IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 10, X,Y,Z))
    {
    if(TruckLoaded[truckid] == 0)
    {
    DestroyObject(ForkliftObject[vehicleid][vObject]);
    TruckObject[truckid][vObject] = CreateObject(964, 0, 0.9, -0.12, 0, 0, 0);
    AttachObjectToVehicle(TruckObject[truckid][vObject], truckid, 0.000000, -3.890041, 0.120000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000);
    TruckLoaded[truckid] = 1;
    ForkliftLoaded[vehicleid] = 0;
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DARKRED,"[SERVER] {FFFFFF}This truck can't carry more cargo.");
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DARKRED,"[SERVER] {FFFFFF}You aren't near any cargo truck.");
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DARKRED,"[SERVER] {FFFFFF}You must be a driver of a forklift to load a forklift.");
    return 1;
}

Bump

Anyone :@

Obviously you need a positive value on your y coordinate.

Removed:Completely invalid due to him having IsATruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously you need a positive value on your y coordinate.

But what does that have to do with attaching the object to the forklift instead of the truck?

Is the forklift ID in (IsATruck)? That would be the only cause for the reason i removed:
Quote:

Its because most vehicle positions are the Center of the Vehicle. Let me explain.

[ x ] Truck
[ x ] Forklift.
[x] Box

Now I havn't read you code but I am assuming your using the Box position to find the closest vehicle however that wouldn't work is your cars are arranged like this:

[ x ][x][ x ]

In this example the Center of the box is closest to the forklift therefore the Fork Lift is the closet vehicle according to the Game Engine. Whereas the truck is 7 spaces away the fork lift is 3.

Reading your code and then i will alter this post.

Thats what I originally posted.

if(!IsATruck(truckid) && IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 10, X,Y,Z))

This migth need to be without the !... I cant tell due to poor indentation of your code.
(Sorry for double post yet I get a 404 when I press the pencil)

The forklift ID is not in the IsATruck stock, this is pretty confusing
*EDIT
I did add the ! later on, I had the same results without it.

In which case unless you undent your code properly I cant help; this isn;t me being picky but my brian being unable to read code that poorly indented.