Problem with ****** Chrome

I don't know if this is the right section.
And don't even think about trying to tell me to post in ****** Chrome's official website.

Anyway let's go to the topic shall we?

I'm having problem with downloading files, When downloading files, Sometimes or even often it gets interrupted
And the most annoying one, When the downloading is finish 100%, It is stuck, Stuck to 100%, The file that i downloaded in Download folder is not accessable since the computer thinks the file is still downloading. How could i fix this?

This problem didn't happen before just now after i format my PC yesterday.
Current i've ****** Chrome 15.0.874.121

It happened to me a lot of times and it is very annoying. Maybe it is just because of bad internet connection. The file isn't actually downloading but it shows it is 100%

Actually i've bad internet connection but never happened to me before.
So i think it is not because of my internet since back then i've bad internet but this problem doesn't occur.

Update Chrome to version 28.0.1500.72 m. You're running on an antiquated version which was released back in 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jake_
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually i've bad internet connection but never happened to me before.
So i think it is not because of my internet since back then i've bad internet but this problem doesn't occur.
It doesnt occurs always, But sometimes it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
Посмотреть сообщение
Update Chrome to version 28.0.1500.72 m. You're running on an antiquated version which was released back in 2011.
I'll try it out, I'll re-install it, or just patch it?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll try it out, I'll re-install it, or just patch it?
Click on "About ****** Chrome" and it will check for updates and would install those.

Can you give me the last time link?
The About ****** Chrome update doesn't work, it just returns error 7

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you give me the last time link?
The About ****** Chrome update doesn't work, it just returns error 7
Then reinstall ****** Chrome. I suggest you to syncronize all your data with an email account. So when you reinstall your windows/chrome, the data will be back if you login on that email.