Chat Bug

SO, as soon as I got LuxAdmin, I cannot speak in the chat unless I'm admin.. o_O Can anyone please help?

Post your "Onplayertext" code.

For which script? gamemode or lux?

Lux is an enormous filterscript, full of bugs and useless commands. i suggest scripting your own traditional little reg/log system with some useful commands which you will use and say "I did this and I am happy!" The joy of self creation.

I'm not that good at scripting to make one :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtLocker
Посмотреть сообщение
Lux is an enormous filterscript, full of bugs and useless commands. i suggest scripting your own traditional little reg/log system with some useful commands which you will use and say "I did this and I am happy!" The joy of self creation.
Its around 20% useful. 80% crap for my needs. But it depends on what you need.

As for the chat thing. Have you changed anything in there recently? only i used it on a test server and i got no problems as you're describing.

But as Hurtlocker said. Make your own and you'll feel so much better after finishing it all you'll create something thats equal to LuxAdmin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not that good at scripting to make one :/
Did you not read this? And no, I didn't change anything.

Show your OnPlayerText in LuxAdmin.

You'll probably have a harder time, trying to fix bugs someone else made then just scripting your own stuff.

I had this problem once too and it's a pretty simple fix, ok go and instal all the plugins like sscanf, streamer, whirlpool etc ( I don't remember them all )

You're missing a plugin that won't allow normal players to use the chat and I really can't remember which one it is, since I fixed this problem for myself months ago, so try to install all the common plugins and then try