SA:MP Movie Idea?

Well this summer, nothing interesting is gonna be happening from my side. I want to work on a long movie project, for once do something I enjoy doing. Which is working with stuff like Cinema 4D and etc.. If I ever do what movie IRL would you rather enjoy seeing converted into SA:MP. Yes It will have sounds from the movie itself, and I will spend time mapping the locations from that movie. It will be a long project but I am willing to try it out. Your thoughts and comments please, or would you like to see a custom movie? I don't really care about the time. I am willing to make something everyone will enjoy. Custom objects will be used in the movie, like custom mods and etc... to improve the look of the movie itself. This might sound boring to some of the SA:MP community but like I said. I love to create things for others to enjoy. We are not speaking of using a simple ' windows movie editor ' and done. No things will be worked out and the whole aspect of this will be advance.

Well, Start out like Michael Bay and make a good story line (Kinda like bad boys 2 :P) Then blow everything the fuck up. I will be willing to help you if you need it Use some nice Enb,Better looking explosions, ect. And we will have 200+ people joining SA:MP in a flash, Seems like you have a good/fun idea.

As I said, Willing to help you if you need it

Good luck!

Would be willing to help! And this honestly sounds really awesome! Looking forward to either helping or just watching it

@ BatmanAndRobin & StuartD.

Thanks help would be useful because all this editing will take a long time. More information will be posted after I officially decided which movie to work on. Also a trailer can be done by this weekend. Probably even before.

Like Michael bay does, the movie needs to be 50% explosions and 10% story, that always seems to rake in the dough.

Good luck with this! it seems fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
Like Michael bay does, the movie needs to be 50% explosions and 10% story, that always seems to rake in the dough.
hahaha true though.

Super cars, girls, guns and random things blowing up... when will this movie be released and where can I purchase a ticket?

But seriously, any movie with any of that stuff always appeals to everyone. (most of the time)

@Rllo lol.. You can be VIP and come see it for free. ;p But really.. Just need a title now and il start on the basics tonight.

Lol? Someone just -rep me on this thread saying "retard" The fuck?

Anyways, Cant wait to see the movie

Would be great to see a real movie in SA:MP(by "real movie" I mean 40+ minutes"). I would love to help also if any help needed.

Good Luck