Xbox One Vs PS4

Xbox One Vs PS4

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE65x31ik68[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_E6Bn6fWM"]Xbox One Reveal [/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwtDqMYFsGk"] PS4 Reveal [/ame]

Please support why you would choose the console you choose

Honestly if I had to get one of the two, it would be the PS4... Why?

No subscription fees.
Their presentation as all GAMES.

Now I've had both consoles types before but I don't often use my consoles, this is where Microsoft let you down... I brought a year pass an used it about 8 times... if they offered an XBOX Live Weekly pass maybe I'd consider it but I buy very few games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly if I had to get one of the two, it would be the PS4... Why?

No subscription fees.
Their presentation as all GAMES.

Now I've had both consoles types before but I don't often use my consoles, this is where Microsoft let you down... I brought a year pass an used it about 8 times... if they offered an XBOX Live Weekly pass maybe I'd consider it but I buy very few games.
I had a Xbox 360 and paying to play online was kinda stupid, But I liked the console itself

I had a ps2 a while ago also,I LOVED THAT The ps2 was like the console of the century

PS4 Is more of my kinda thing, I dont like all of this cloud and "watch Tv on your xbox" stuff. I bought a console to play games on it, Not to watch Tv

Gran Turismo... Oh man thats the best game like, EVER

Forza?... Its good, But more of a simulator

The PS4 is going to be so much more of a "Guys" system rather then a bunch of kids on CoD yelling "noob"

For the performance? I have to go with the PS4,Sony is a Hardware maker. And Microsoft is a Software maker

Something tells me that I will a better time playing the PS4

You also never know, Some new console might pop up

-note-

I cant wait to play "Drive Club"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vN-6QO53OU[/ame]

Ima have a good time playing this at 1 AM with some buddys

Seems PS4 is winning

Xbox One sounds stupid and looks stupid now. They have jumped way too much, a little extra cash they made from the 360 and now they think they can control everything and blah blah. They ruined the whole point of gaming. my Smart TV can do all that already... Expect the gaming part but still I mean WTF? They are trying to take over the entertainment section of this world and they are going to fail. Who ever is the CEO down there at Xbox(Not Microsoft) isn't doing a good job coming with ideas or applying those ideas. 85% of the comments/talks about the xbox one are straight up negative. From how I see this.. PS4 has focus on gaming, not some box that looks like your smart tv. They have to JUST HAVE TO use windows 8 now for everything they release, that's another stupid thing. People already hate the windows 8 look but everything they make HAS TO have that them in it. ( Phones... Website... ) everything... I have never bought a xbox and never will. PlayStation might have had some breakouts through the years but even Xbox could have if they were a target. I am going to buy one of them, and for sure it's not going to be that damm xbox one.. Stupid name btw.. goes from 360 back to the one.. Anyways PS4 is officially my vote for the second time ever since ps2.

I've never liked Xboxes (or Microsoft really). Xbox One has a stupid name (worse than 'The New iPad') and looks like a VCR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
Посмотреть сообщение
Xbox One sounds stupid and looks stupid now. They have jumped way too much, a little extra cash they made from the 360 and now they think they can control everything and blah blah. They ruined the whole point of gaming. my Smart TV can do all that already... Expect the gaming part but still I mean WTF? They are trying to take over the entertainment section of this world and they are going to fail. Who ever is the CEO down there at Xbox(Not Microsoft) isn't doing a good job coming with ideas or applying those ideas. 85% of the comments/talks about the xbox one are straight up negative.
Yeah um...This is a gaming console. What is Microsoft trying to do make a TV,DVD,MUSIC,SHARING,INTERNET System?

Nah I like to play game's not watch TV on my console

The new generation has gone mad with the high sales they had over the years. Apple is stupid these days for releasing ' the new I pad ' and names like that. Now Microsoft is trying to sounds stupid at the same time. I wouldn't have wasted 2 grand on a smart tv, if they are going to just put everything my tv can already do in that.. All they want his money from people... everything... from paying for used games now to the internet.. Hope Sony doesn't try to jump 100 years into the future and ruin everything. All those background apps running in the ' XBOX ONE ' won't last your xbox too long. Going to heat up faster and just lag the shit out of your games and ruin everything.

Honestly the Xbox One, a subscription to have online isnt a big deal because your paying for a good service, the xbox controller is big for adult gamers unlike playstation's tiny controller built for children and the fact that ps4 have held off their ps4 reveal to see what xbox are making so they can make theirs just slightly better. only thing sony did which was a good thing was make the ps vita. h8 sony, bunch of ripoffs for thieir products

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah um...This is a gaming console. What is Microsoft trying to do make a TV,DVD,MUSIC,SHARING,INTERNET System?

Nah I like to play game's not watch TV on my console
they are developing the next generation of xbox's to be media centers instead of just a gaming console, well thats what the basically said to the public in their reveal