How to change Forum Name?

Hello guys
i am new here and i dont know how to change my name on this forums
i have no knowledge of Vbulliten
It would be great if someone helps me out here

i guess you can't. Just register a new account it wouldn't hurt

There was a post about the name changes a while back, and I believe that was the only chance unless another post is created, just don't annoy the BETA Testers, because they don't like it

You can't change your own name, only an admin can and they won't. Your account is rather new and you don't have many posts or reputation that you need to save, you could just create a new account. So long as you do not ever log back into the old account, it will be fine.

i thought multi account can get you banned?

Multi account isnt allowed. ask an admin or an moderator to change your name, but dont make any multi accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Obeles
Посмотреть сообщение
i thought multi account can get you banned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackazur
Посмотреть сообщение
Multi account isnt allowed. ask an admin or an moderator to change your name, but dont make any multi accounts.
As I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
So long as you do not ever log back into the old account, it will be fine.
The only moderator who has stated that they ban if they see more than one account on an IP without any questioning or reasoning is ******, and I don't even know if he still does that. When I disagreed with his choices, multiple other moderators told me that they do not do this. So I think that this guy will be fine. I'll get someone to post here to confirm.

hmmmmmm i have to accounts on my ip one is my bro's and mine how come i never been questioned...... anyways
i think ****** does not do the ban thing anymore

RayW said "i wont ban them, no, but i cant make that promise for other admins. as long as its not being used for shitty purposes"

So, ya. Make a new account but don't ever log back into the old one, and you will be fine.

Yes, Potassium is right.
If you do not log back in to your original account and use another you will not be banned unless you use this second account for malicious purposes.

Anyway, lets get back on topic shall we?

If you do not have many posts and don't use the forum much the chances for a name change are quite low.
So as others said you will be fine if you register a second account.