Need help against Cheater

Hi all,

hi post here now to ask if someone have solution against newest cheat.

The newest cheat allow to disable weapons data.

So when the server verify your weapon ( GetPlayerWeaponData )

Nothing is detected, so it's impossible to detect weapons hack.

Thank you

Max

You can check for weapon hacks using OnPlayerTakeDamage, OnPlayerGiveDamage or GetPlayerWeapon.
GetPlayerWeaponData is disabled by mod_sa by default, I think.

Hi,

yes for rocket launcher, minigun,

but not if someone spawn a eagle ex.

Max

You can make your own set of variables that stores the weapons that the SERVER gives to the player. If GetPlayerWeapon() shows an ID not associated with one of your variables, you can ban the sucker.

Yes that is what i do now.

But with new cheat getplayerweapondata dos bot return the Weapon of the cheater,
Id he spawn something, the native wont dйtect the Weapon

Max

A player have to sync its weapon data with the server to make visible damage at the view of an opponent possible. If a player does not properly sync its weapons with the server, I would rather kick or make the player timeout, since desynced players can be affected with this issue too. If you are using OnPlayerGiveDamage to handle player damage, invalid weapon IDs and invalid damage values can be filtered easily, can be send to admins, and it can be ignored by the player damage handler.

yes, for bad weapons,

but not if people spawn eagle, i allow player to use it, i won't know if it cheated or not

Max

RealCop228 gave you an answer already.

yes i tried, and it work, thank you !

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1
Посмотреть сообщение
yes, for bad weapons,

but not if people spawn eagle, i allow player to use it, i won't know if it cheated or not

Max
This is not hard to detect, as RealCop228 already posted above that you can hold every weapon slot (13 weapon slots) for each player to store each weapon given from the server, so you can easily detect, if someone has done fake damage even, if the weapon is allowed on your server, and also obviosly detect, if someone has cheated a weapon.