Why Do People Abuse The -REP Button So Much?

Now some of you feel this way and some dont, But I mostly get -REP because of my opinions

I dont think anyone asked you to -REP me for telling my opinions...

For example I saw a guy helping a guy out clearly, He was a member since 09 and had 10 rep and 370 posts...

I have "given out" to much rep in the last 24 hours to rep you

Kind of stupid to find this bullshit alot...

"Join Date: Sep 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
Kind of stupid to find this bullshit alot...

"Join Date: Sep 2011
Have you thought of, that maybe a lot of their posts are just "good", "great", etc? There's a lot of ways to get your posts up, without actually helping and such.

This is how it's going to work. Posts about -rep are spreading through out the forums. You need to first not post things that have been already posted a million times, and how long your here doesn't matter. Help out people be nice and make sure you make mature comments. You need to ' NOT ' wonder about the join date, and actually think about the comments you make around the forums. I have given you some REP to help you out, not doing a favor so do not return it.

Holy crap all this hate...

Hate? No. People are just sick and tired of little whiney babies complaining about how the "-rep feature is being abused." It is NOT, I repeat, is NOT, being abused. People just get so butthurt over the messages people leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Hate? No. People are just sick and tired of little whiney babies complaining about how the "-rep feature is being abused." It is NOT, I repeat, is NOT, being abused. People just get so butthurt over the messages people leave.
I would support you in many ways. Just think twice before you make a comment. Saying things like ' bullshit, or gay and being immature ' will get you a -REP. The number of these threads is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanAndRobin
Посмотреть сообщение
Holy crap all this hate...
Let me clear up some facts here, this is not ' hate '. You are first posting things without doing a basic research using the search button. Than you are making comments like this is bs and stuff that makes you sound immature. Truly we are providing you some recommendations but you are not applying them. You could have instead helped people and post some useful things on the forums than making this thread today, which Is going to put you down even more. Than these new signatures you guys want to create when you guys get mad about -REP. You real think posting stuff like ' Feel Free To Share The -rep And Show What A Great Community This Is ' in your signature shows your mature? You could have improved and got back your REP but now that just put you off the chart. Please do not back things worse around with the -REP thing. Highly recommend you change your signature and improve your attitude towards SA:MP member's/admins. We already have enough people that like to use the forums for trolling and being disrespectful, this is a modification that you should enjoy ofcource. That doesn't mean you don't need to respect the community and get to be immature. You are new I helped you some what with your reputation but now I am starting to regret it with your immature comments you are making.