Friend gave me his script and has 26 errors please help! (Script is already released public)

My friend gave him his script and i couldnt paste the script in pastebin or in the thread so i could only get the compiler and if you need to see the script add me on Skype elementstars and i can send you it.

Quote:

C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(19588 ) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(46) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(46) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(47) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(47) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(48 ) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(48 ) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(49) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(49) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(50) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(50) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(51) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(52) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(53) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(53) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(154) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(154) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(157) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(157) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(168 ) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(168 ) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(171) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(175) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(175) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(176) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(177) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Users\jack\Desktop\NY-RP.pwn(177) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

Sorry had to put a space between 8 ) so it doesnt make that face so i changed to 8 ) hope you can understand

#define MAX_PLAYERS 500

Shouldn't MAX_PLAYERS be defined by default? You shouldn't have to specifically define that.

Yeah it is defined by default.

@cookiemonster: Usually you do this...

#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 100

Always compile to your max slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it is defined by default.

@cookiemonster: Usually you do this...

#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 100

Always compile to your max slots.
I know that, it look's like MAX_PLAYERS has already been undefined.

That does appear to be the problem, maybe they forgot to re-define MAX_PLAYERS.
If that's not the issue, then maybe you've got a missing brace.