AFK Sys, 3dTextLabel ..

http://pastebin.com/sgDkFnnC
what problem with 3dTextLabel ? i dont check this FS if works ..
i think i dont put it good ..

Sorry For my bad English ..

What errors are you getting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodPecker
Посмотреть сообщение
What errors are you getting?
no errors, but i think 3DTextLabel Will not work ..

You code doesn't allow to do "/unafk" and its a dead end for a player.
You check if a player is AFK and display him a message that he can't use commands and tell him to type /unafk and when he does he gets "our AFK, You Cant Use Commands , for back Type : /unafk".

Add if(AFK[playerid]) && strcmp(cmd,"unafk",true)) ,this code will execute if he is AFK and he is using a cmd that is not /unafk if he types unafk he can proceed.

And your error is you forgot to "GetPlayerPos" before Create3DTextLabel and in addition to that your new AFK[MAX_PLAYERS] is a wrong data-type and it won't work ,you need a Text3D variable to hold 3DTexts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
Посмотреть сообщение
You code doesn't allow to do "/unafk" and its a dead end for a player.
You check if a player is AFK and display him a message that he can't use commands and tell him to type /unafk and when he does he gets "our AFK, You Cant Use Commands , for back Type : /unafk".

Add if(AFK[playerid]) && strcmp(cmd,"unafk",true)) ,this code will execute if he is AFK and he is using a cmd that is not /unafk if he types unafk he can proceed.

And your error is you forgot to "GetPlayerPos" before Create3DTextLabel and in addition to that your new AFK[MAX_PLAYERS] is a wrong data-type and it won't work ,you need a Text3D variable to hold 3DTexts.
can you fix it ?
i really need it ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel2499
Посмотреть сообщение
can you fix it ?
i really need it ..
I told everything ,what,how and where.
Just try what I told, it will fix!!

There is no need for a AFK label anymore it is denoted by the hour glass also when attaching 3dtext labels is very buggy causing labels to get mixed up and double attached etc avoid using them.

if(AFK[playerid] && strcmp(cmdtext,"/unafk",true))

Oops sorry,
its supposed to be if(AFK[playerid] && strcmp(cmdtext,"/unafk",true))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
Посмотреть сообщение
Oops sorry,
its supposed to be if(AFK[playerid] && strcmp(cmdtext,"/unafk",true))
like this ? : http://pastebin.com/zMkhMJcf