Hostname question

Hello, i would ask how can i change the Hostname so that nobody can edit it or change it, because i will releasing an script and i will that nobody can change the Hostname, so that my Hostname all times exist when someone use the Script like "Gamemode made by Blackazur". How can i make that with MYSQL?

But i download an gamemode and in that gamemode i cant change the hostname even if i edit this things on ongamemodeinit with sendrconcommand etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackazur
Посмотреть сообщение
But i download an gamemode and in that gamemode i cant change the hostname even if i edit this things on ongamemodeinit with sendrconcommand etc.
In that u seen server.cfg?
And as ****** said, you cant.

warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Name")

In this script when i try to change the name it show me that, but i cant find the other thing where the hostname is defined with "Name". How will work that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
The ONLY reason for that is that you're not looking hard enough.
Makes me wonder does he stand when he pees or sits like a woman?

I swear that i looked good enough, but i cant find any other thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackazur
Посмотреть сообщение
I swear that i looked good enough, but i cant find any other thing..
Try /rcon hostname [host name] inside the script. That could change. Even if you edit in server.cfg while the gamemode loads, it's changing because a function is being called while loading which changes the host name.

I tried already /rcon hostname [host name] but it didnt work cause this with Name is defined in the script but i cant find it. o.O Is that an bug?

have you looked for

pawn Код:
SendRconCommand("hostname Hostnamehere");

Эes, it didnt exist.