Car Question

Hi,i have a question,exist any script / plugin ( i don't know too good ) where i can do for example /addcar Remington 33 ( /addcar Car.Model Car.ID ) and automatically is added in the server script,location too...mean i don't have to add the script for all cars...if i want to add 150 cars,different model,i don't have to add a script for each one.sorry for my bad english,if you don't understand something,let a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badarau
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,i have a question,exist any script / plugin ( i don't know too good ) where i can do for example /addcar Remington 33 ( /addcar Car.Model Car.ID ) and automatically is added in the server script,location too...mean i don't have to add the script for all cars...if i want to add 150 cars,different model,i don't have to add a script for each one.sorry for my bad english,if you don't understand something,let a reply.
That is command. You can use AddStaticVehicle, or AddStaticVehicleEx to add vehicles to your script and keep them static. If you need a vehicle spawner, I Recommend you to search for the spawner. Normally you take the vehicle name from the ID to spawn a vehicle at it's name.

A general idea will be spawning a car then with a specific command saving it's coordinates,
into a text file in your scriptfiles folder then loading those coordinates into the script,
and implementing them onto AddStaticVehicle or AddStaticVehicleEx.

If you want to do that you will have some problems

Like : when you restart the server all of your cars will be removed

Take a scripter/mapper this is a very eazy way