[Include] ShoSound - Play and Stop sounds for everybody!

SHOSOUND
Version 1.1

I made a small, very basic Include in response to some posts in the Script Request Thread.

This is a very simple Include, very self explanatory with several basic functions (I will make changes if anyone wants things added etc)...
The reason I made it as an include is to allow for more flexibility, I have made it as simply as possible so to allow further flexibility for your scripts, provided you are a scripter.

Commands
Код:
PlaySoundForAll(SoundID);
SoundID is simply the ID of the sound you want all the currently connected players to hear.
// ---
StopSoundForAll();
No parameters, stops the current sound being played (DOES NOT STOP ALL SOUND IDs)
// ---
PlayerStopSound(playerid);
Playerid refers to the ID of the player currently connected with an active sound playing, this will stop their sound from being played.
(DOES NOT STOP ALL SOUND IDs)
// ---
PlayStreamSoundForAll(soundurl[]);
The soundurl entry needs to be a 128 size string, I've made it 128 to allow for those really long urls, if you encounter any errors regarding array sizing or your sounds just aren't streaming, make sure your url isn't longer than 128 characters.
// ---
StopStreamSoundForAll();
No parameters, just stops the current stream that is currently being played for everyone.
// ---
PlayerStopStreamSound(playerid);
Playerid refers to the ID of the player whose sound you want to stop playing, this will stop their stream and only their stream.
// ---
Bugs:
Please report bugs

FAQ
Код:
Q: How do I include this in my script?
A: Place the ShoSound.inc in your Pawno/Include Folder, to include in your script, under #include <a_samp>, type "#include <ShoSound>".
Download:
DOWNLOAD
I apologize for providing an ADFLY link.
Thank you for your support!