About Releasing.

Hello SA-MP Team.

Ino there is a lot of releases now like filterscripts Gamemodes also includes and plugins,
But some times when i download a gamemode or something theres like a virus with the Sscanf.dll files and more also samp.exe i think its a good idea before releasing there all should do a virus check and 100% make sure there ant no virus. as i do seem to download a gamemode then i Avast Anit virus finds like sscanf.dll & samp.exe as a virus and removes it from my computer so i hope there do start doing this

i dont want any rude comments for posting this Thank you.

change/off your anti-virus?
the sscanf dosent have virus to me

Then what about if its a backdoor or something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrick
Посмотреть сообщение
then i Avast Anit virus finds like sscanf.dll & samp.exe as a virus and removes it from my computer
I use avast too , but it does not detect them as virus (well because there are not).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats why when you release something you show code (plugins) to be sure there is no virus or any other exploin in

(of course you can always scan them to be sure on https://www.virustotal.com )

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then how about you check its goddamn source code? Why do you think every release here requires source code attached to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
Then how about you check its goddamn source code? Why do you think every release here requires source code attached to it?
That wont do much lol it be better having a virus check! then again i am not being rude so chill

You know, releasing the source code doesn't 100% prove it's not a virus. The .exe or .dll or whatever could have nothing to do with the source that was posted - how would you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
You know, releasing the source code doesn't 100% prove it's not a virus. The .exe or .dll or whatever could have nothing to do with the source that was posted - how would you know?
My whole life was a lie!

Then why don't download the required plugins by yourself? Just download the .pwn, and delete the rest. You can compile the .pwn, and get the server package set up.