Is there a way to change my Username?

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to change my Username on the SA-MP Forums? I've recently made a ******* channel and wanted to change it to the ******* channel's Username.

Beta testers used to do this if you contacted them, but they stopped doing it a while ago (about a year).

No , The Beta testers use to do it 'bout a year ago but they have stopped because of people asking them 24/7

The only way of changing your name is by making a new account but then you will probably get banned for multi account'
If i helped you please +REP me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Mapper
Посмотреть сообщение
No , The Beta testers use to do it 'bout a year ago but they have stopped because of people asking them 24/7

The only way of changing your name is by making a new account but then you will probably get banned for multi account'
If i helped you please +REP me
Why would he rep you for posting the exact same thing that someone else already did? And you know that because you copied his answer. You haven't been here for over a year.

yes but i found out and i'm stating a fact that i learnt off of my friend , so don't accuse me of copying his answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Mapper
Посмотреть сообщение
yes but i found out and i'm stating a fact that i learnt off of my friend , so don't accuse me of copying his answer
But you can't possibly expect to get rep for "helping" when you wrote the exact same thing that someone else already did...