RemoveBuildingForPlayer - Other threads doesn't help!

Hi there. I've searched around on a bunch of different threads with people having the same problems as me, thing is, either the people who are trying to help have given poorly written answers, or their attempt to help doesn't fix my problem. So, I need help from someone who actually knows what they're doing!

My problem: I can't get RemoveBuildingForPlayer to work. I don't understand what they mean when they say "put it under OnPlayerConnect". If someone is about to post the very same answer, please post a few lines of codes showing WHERE I should actually put it. And what I don't understand is - when I try to download the new SA-MP server shit (0.3x), and put them on my desktop, I don't understand what to do to get all my files in there? I've tried copying them all by hand from for example; my 0.3b script, but that doesn't work either?

In desperate need of help!

Open Pawno. Open the script. Press CTRL-F. Write: OnPlayerConnect. Click OK. Paste the RemoveBuilding lines between the { and the } of that block. Press F5 on your keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Open Pawno. Open the script. Press CTRL-F. Write: OnPlayerConnect. Click OK. Paste the RemoveBuilding lines between the { and the } of that block. Press F5 on your keyboard.
After blood, sweat and tears it worked out fine, just fine. The problem was, after I managed to compile the shit, was the samp-server.exe wouldn't work, however, copied my old scriptfiles to it, and now it works great!

Thanks

Let me know if any problems persist.