Little help with this.

Greetings,

I currently made this script a basic stream sound when player connect with this link https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/First...S6CWuONPV8l5Ug . But when the yenter to server, they don`t listen this fucking link.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/First%20of%20the%20Year%20%28Equinox%29%20-%20Skrillex.mp3?w=AADG5HdXsdT9h0Zfzz5OEb6n_U3C9RA9S6CWuONPV8l5Ug");
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);
    return 1;
}
^ this is the script. Some one can help me, I think is problem of the link, but I uploaded it like 2 times and was the same problem.

Regards,
Pablo.

Quote:

Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

That's why.

Check the link:
Код:
Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.
Upload it somewhere you don't need to sign in.

EDIT: Sorry for late post, I have about 15 web pages opened.

I dont understeand, I dont get any error

Maybe it's because you are signed in to the site. Just use another site for uploading the song.

This is fucking annoying, I`m trying to make this fucking and simple script and I can`t. I don`t know other site to upload my file or to check the url of the song

You can make a free webhost on 000webhost.com or something, then you can put your music in a map there, then you can play your own music on your site.

Greetings,

Thank to all, I solved this.

Ragards,
Pablo.

You need to have .mp3 at the end of the link +

Read this to know how to upload right on dropbox.com

First go to dropbox.com and if you have an account, upload your .mp3 file, if you don't have an account, register and upload a .mp3, then right click on it and share link, you will get .mp3 at the end of the link when you click it, copy and paste the link and change the dropbox.com to dl.dropbox.com, and copy paste the link and paste it in the Function.

EDIT: Too late silver.

Yeah, it`s solved.