[FilterScript] Anti-GodMode

Alright, so I realised that i had not released anything but i have alot of shit i don't use..

Features:
- Automatic detecting of health hacking
- Command to test whether players are health hacking with options on how to check (Not automatic punishment, the person who tested will be displayed the results)
- Automatic responses with negative and positive outcomes. (Tells you if the player you checked is hacking or not)
- Fast detection
- Automatic Kick/ Punishment when hackers are caught (Only Automatic detection, The hacker will be announced when kicked).
- to avoid incorrect results, players will not test if he is paused, will not test if player is in a position to lead to incorrect results.

How it works:
The script automatically checks if a player is health hacking at the most probable time in which he would be, When a player deals damage to another player, he will be tested for hacks, When else do you normally want to test someone for hacks?
The check is barely noticeable, the only notice a player would have is if his character made a noise but he will be shooting anyway so he wont hear this.
Checking a player for hacks via command has two options, One is unnoticeable or barely noticeable, the other is very noticeable but very accurate. both options generate results to the commander.

Sorry if my grammar doesn't meet your expectations, it's 10am, i just finished work and haven't slept :P.

To run this you will need: sscanf2, zcmd and anim includes
I do not remember who made the anims include but it's not my work, though i will upload it since you need it
If you find any bugs, please report them here
Downloads:
Anim.inc: http://www.mediafire.com/?qsf9i3xidsymgvr
Anti-GodMode.pwn: http://www.mediafire.com/?8o7pvln91jdlsh9
This will compile. Happy gaming people

That's perfect. Congratulations on your efforts.

Note - You've do well. Well done.

#March

very good man.

cheers

awesome script
would really help for a DM server

Quote:
Originally Posted by YahyaBR
Посмотреть сообщение
awesome script
would really help for a DM server
Or any server really