Stupid -reps

Wow! I'm getting pissed off now. I post a topic at the Everything and Nothing section, and stupid idiots decide to derep me hard saying useless topics. Obviously theres going to be useless topics in the Everything and Nothing section. COS ITS THE OFF TOPIC SECTION, DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT! Idiots de-repping me for fun 24/7, saying "Useless topics", "wow!" etc. Can you please delete the derep function, I keep getting fucking -reps for no reason, they are so stupid! Someone even derepped me saying "nab"

Unlucky mate. Maybe complain by contacting admin, here will just instigate more -reps.

By the way, I responded to your thread...

AND SOMEONE JUST FUCKING DE-REPPED ME -2 RIGHT NOW SAYING "Don't need to complain about -reps, nub!" WTF? HOW IS THIS EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE

You see, someone just de-repped me saying!

"Here, have some more -reps!"

LOL! Bad luck dude!

This maybe happening because your current Avatar makes you look a bit arrogant(a wild guess of mine...)

I guess don't create such topic in case if you don't want more - rep's! ( Just an suggestion )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldino
Посмотреть сообщение
AND SOMEONE JUST FUCKING DE-REPPED ME -2 RIGHT NOW SAYING "Don't need to complain about -reps, nub!" WTF? HOW IS THIS EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE
And you've just proven how much of a liar you are. How can we take you seriously if you decide to twist the facts so your story looks better?

This is probably the 100th topic posted so far. Stick to one topic please. I don't even understand why you care about -rep its not affecting your life so get over it, be lucky you can still access this forum.

If you have already reached 7 rep you can always post advertisements, and nobody can take that right from you even if you have -200 rep. However, if you still care, it means you're an idiot.