Well, I am a part of this community and we're continuously getting attacked...

Hi! Im a part of This LSGW Community. We have the IP Address of the guy who keeps attacking us. He's the Leader of the [BR]LS-SW Server. He's Destroying our community. He sends Op Code attacks, DDOS Attacks, and He found a way to hack into our admin accounts. Can Someone do something about this? I it's really annoying because he keeps attacking our server. Someone who can DDOS is an intelligent guy but its dumb that they use it to Attack sa-mp servers. Someone please help out.
http://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard....uncement#17594

Ours is Calilsgw.smfnew.com.-->http://www.calilsgw.smfnew.com/index...09.msg2160#new
We need help because we continue to get attacked. Is there a way this community can be blacklisted or something? Because this is indeed a crime. You can email me@ adminjmoney@calilsgw.co or jmcwilliams@aoiths.org. Thanks to anyone who can help us...

You cant do much against it.
If they have enough ddosing devices that are attacking your community.

I'm sure he's "hacking" your admin accounts via some backdoor/password thats built into the gamemode you downloaded. You NEED to go through and find all of the Ban/BanEx/Kick commands and find the code surrounding them that is letting them get admin status. I'm sure there is a command to promote people, which might be what they are exploiting as well.

Its a script thing, and you need to look over it w/ a fine-toothed-comb to find how they are getting in.

Also, antagonizing them on their forum is going to make them do it more, not less.

Its a Custom Built Gamemode. It wasnt downloaded :/ I dont know how they are doing it...

Jerome is a head admin in my server. They keep doing this. It's annoying there a fucking hack-clan

I assure you there is no hack that they are using to ban your people, especially since that ban message is NOT a stock message built-into SAMP.

There is a backdoor in one of your scripts and you aren't finding it. Until you do, this will likely never stop.

Log every command written, search your script through for your administrator stat and see if its increasing anywhere else than your /setadmin or what-ever you have

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success)
{
    printf("COMMAND: %s (%s)",GetPlayerNameEx(playerid),cmdtext);
}
Is it a mysql gamemode you have or file based? I think you should change your passwords for your hosting account and database, hash your gamemode accounts if not done already

[b] Im not the owner but I think its a MYSQL Gamemode base. Everyone changed their passwords but yea, Im thinking of telling the owner to hash the passwords.

Have you ever attempted to contact your host?

maybe pour scripted reg system /admin system and there is a way to bypass it
variable of an admin is not reset for the next player.