Website type IP not working?

Hello Guys,
I recently changed my host. Erlier my server's port was 7777 but on the new ip it is now 7810.
Using the DNS zone editor, my server ip earlier was samp.mysite.com:7777 (cant advert here)
It used to work correctly and when i entered samp.mysite.com:7777 into SA:MP client, it worked properly and i could connect to the server.
I deleted that record and edited the IP to match the new one.
If i enter the ip:7810 in the samp client, it works. but by doing samp.mysite.com:7810 it is not working..
Can't we add servers with ports other than 7777 to a website style IP?
Thanks.
P.S. - Hope you understood what i said :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
Посмотреть сообщение
You can. Set the A records correct. Also, make sure that you remove the 'numeric IP' server from you client favorites before adding the 'website stye IP' server in there.

Done that. Not working..

Try connecting to the server using the 'Website style IP', through your client? It should work.

Make sure u remove your IP Version of the Server from the SAMP Client, then add the url version. It should show.

download hamachi!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalanerik99
Посмотреть сообщение
download hamachi!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Guys,
I recently changed my host. Erlier my server's port was 7777 but on the new ip it is now 7810.
Using the DNS zone editor, my server ip earlier was samp.mysite.com:7777 (cant advert here)
It used to work correctly and when i entered samp.mysite.com:7777 into SA:MP client, it worked properly and i could connect to the server.
I deleted that record and edited the IP to match the new one.
If i enter the ip:7810 in the samp client, it works. but by doing samp.mysite.com:7810 it is not working..
Thanks.
P.S. - Hope you understood what i said :P
I guess No only 7777 can be ported.I've tried other but failed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess No only 7777 can be ported.I've tried other but failed!
not true i don't think it should effect the port because the only thing you really need to place in the record is the ip itself, i have done this and it works on all ports

Thanks Everyone for the replies. It is now working.

The problem was this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure u remove your IP Version of the Server from the SAMP Client, then add the url version. It should show.
Thanks Matt for telling me.
+rep to you..
Thanks to everyone else too for trying to help.

-Ryder