Getting a wierd error, 010 on first line

Any explanation to why i am getting a 010 error on the first line of my script?

No brackets are missing, and nothing is on that line at all.

Please check the picture i added

Thanks

Put #define FILTERSCRIPT after the includes.

zcmd needs the definition though. So placing it behind #include <a_samp> would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBoyce
Посмотреть сообщение
zcmd needs the definition though. So placing it behind #include <a_samp> would work.
no, it didn't do that. wierd

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <YSI\y_ini>//Credits to ******
#include <foreach>//Credits to ******
#define FILTERSCRIPT
#include <zcmd>
Errors:
Код:
Current directory: C:\Users\simla190995\Dropbox\Ogs_shared_files\Filterscripts
PowerAdmin.pwn(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\simla190995\documents\SAMP\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(43) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnFilterScriptInit")
C:\Users\simla190995\documents\SAMP\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(45) : error 017: undefined symbol "printf"
C:\Users\simla190995\documents\SAMP\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(45) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\simla190995\documents\SAMP\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(45) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\simla190995\documents\SAMP\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(45) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\simla190995\documents\SAMP\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(45) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
================ READY ================

Try to put

pawn Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT
after all the includes..

Same errors as last post described And the error on line 1 giving me "010"

Even if that would fix the errors an other problem pops up. Not being able to use zcmd in his filterscript..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeex
Посмотреть сообщение
Note #1: If you want to use zcmd in a filterscript, put this define before including:

pawn Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT

I am not so new to this, and thanks for helping me, but i still can't figure out why i am getting the error on line 1 when i dont even have anything there.

Thats the only error i have now, the

"PowerAdmin.pwn(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration"

Eh, the problem was that Notepad++ didnt show some words from russian language, so it said invalid function, Simen tested it on pawno and he saw the russian words, he removed them and ^^^ works! .

Yep, correct.

Didnt recognize the invisible letters on my script, wierd enough.

SOLVED