Anti Weapon Reset

Hello, i have an Question how to make that when an Player die and he buyed an Weapon, that the Weapon get not reseted after Death?

Save the weapon that the player bought from the store into a variable, or perhaps a two-dimensional variable to save the weapon ID, and the amount of ammo (if your system works like that).

pawn Code:
new
   weapInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][2];
When the player buys the weapon, put the weapon ID into the first dimension, and the amount of ammo into the second dimension.

pawn Code:
weapInfo[playerid][0] = WEAPON_ID;
weapInfo[playerid][1] = WEAPON_AMMO;
Under OnPlayerDeath you could possibly set a bool variable so we can use it under OnPlayerSpawn to make sure the player actually died before we give them the weapon and ammo.

pawn Code:
new
   bool:justDied[MAX_PLAYERS] = false; // top of your script

justDied[playerid] = true; // under OnPlayerDeath
Then we just see if the player just died, if they did, we give them their weapon. Put this under OnPlayerSpawn:

pawn Code:
if(justDied[playerid])
{
   GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, weapInfo[playerid][0], weapInfo[playerid][1]);
}

Ah Thanks, and how to make then that only the buyed Weapons from 1 Team get not reseted? So that the Weapons from "TEAM_HUMAN" get not reseted, and the Weapons from "TEAM_ZOMBIE" reseted.

Using the code I just gave you, modify anything under OnPlayerDeath to match this:

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == TEAM_HUMAN) justDied[playerid] = true;
    return 1;
}

Code:
	ResetPlayerWeaponStats(playerid);
OnplayerDeath

Code:
stock ResetPlayer(playerid)
{
    ResetPlayerWeaponStats(playerid);

return 1;
}

stock ResetPlayerWeaponStats(playerid)
{
    ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);

for(new i=1;i==45;i++)
	{
	    PlayerWeapon[playerid][i] = 0;
	}
	return 1;
}
Thanks but i have an question if you can make me this too with this Code so that i can use my old one, and that just the Weaps from TEAM_ZOMBIE get reseted not from TEAM_HUMAN. Because it reset the buyed Weapons from TEAM_HUMAN too when the Player get random Zombie.

Just add this under OnPlayerDeath:

pawn Code:
if(GetPlayerTeam(playerid) == TEAM_ZOMBIE) ResetPlayerWeaponStats(playerid);

I still have not the buyed Weapons must i add maybe something on OnPlayerSpawn or so?

Show me your code for when a player buys a weapon. And also show me your code for OnPlayerSpawn.

Code:
new PlayerWeapon[MAX_PLAYERS][45];
On top of my Script.

Code:
stock GivePlayerWeaponEx(playerid,weaponid,ammo)
{
	PlayerWeapon[playerid][weaponid] = 1;
	GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weaponid,ammo);
	return 1;
}
Code:
			case DIALOG_WEAPONS:
			{
			    switch(listitem) // ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_WEAPONS,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"WEAPON MENU","9mm's - $250\nSilenced 9mm - $500\nSawnoffs - $1000\nCombat shotgun - $1500\nMicro UZIs - $2000\nMP5 - $2500\nAK47 - $3000","OKAY","CANCEL");
			    {
			        case 0:
			        {
			            if(PlayerMoney[playerid] < 1500) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"«| You need $1500! |»");

GivePlayerMoneyEx(playerid,-1500);
			            GivePlayerWeaponEx(playerid,22,9999);
			            format(str,144,"«| %s has bought 9mms using /shop |»",PlayerName[playerid]);
			             SendClientMessageToAll(0xFF997FFF,str);
			        }
When he buy something.
Here.

And what about your OnPlayerSpawn callback?