Keep my staff safe.

What can I do so that people don't edit a filterscritp and errase the credits? Example: I want to post a FS that a made but I don't want people to be sealing credits. Thank you.

Don't release it. Simple. You can put as many licenses as you want but people here will evidently ignore all of that.

If you include name of author and date together with the upload, you will have proof that you were the one who uploaded it to the internet first - simple as that. You may then claim it as your own and kindly ask a moderator to delete it from the forums. What people keep on their computers, however, you cannot control.

1. Even if you're releasing the most epic filterscript for SAMP you can not write yourself an Anti Credits Remover. lol.
2. In their own copy of the FS if someone edit the credits , who gives a damn. Cause you wont ever see that he deleted the credits from the FS if he run a server using your FS and he does not gives you credits then you can claim to be taken down but you can not ask for compensation for a released source code.

Thank LarzI good idea. The others... Brgaaa!