[Tool/Web/Other] High Resolutions pentool rendered ALL skins.

The same story as with my mappings - initially made for my never-finished project, that I started/ended 2 years ago.
All skins are cutted out by hand with pentool (= no rough edges). Overall time that it took me to finish cutting all the skins - ~ 1 year (with huge breaks, of course. Few skins a day), buuut pure time consumed when cutting could be about 45 hours.
Just because I know that I`m not going to make any projects myself, giving these skins out for good use - I know they will come in handy :]

Pictures or randomly picked skins just to show the quality: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Download link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5b2bfa2b5f/

Of course, any donations are much appreciated :]

We couldn't find the file you requested.

Fixed. Forgot to put files back to public mode.

Just.Why.
You could have placed the skin next to a ONE colored surface and used the magic wand tool.

Yeah, I could, but then the edges would be all rough, just like with no anti-aliasing. Not a big thing, but still, I like them perfectly smooth :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRXTS
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I could, but then the edges would be all rough, just like with no anti-aliasing.
Well i'd rather prefer rough. You can blur them with some filters.

Screenshots were taken with anti-aliasing set to 3, screened on the background of one colored blue sky, but still, using magic wand tool it made rough edges, you should have checked it out yourself. Anyways, if you dont like them - simply dont download, thats it. :]

P.S. - feel free to check out and download my mappings, also made topic today: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...82#post2357682

What's the point of this, if I may ask?

Original idea was to cut these renders for UCP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the point of this, if I may ask?
The skins are images that have transparent backgrounds, so you could slap them on a web page and you wouldn't have a background you'd have to look at. They're good for creating sleek designs in some type of application.

Sick!~

Five Stars ~ ★★★★★

I need them...thanks. Combined with Img2TextDraw will make my gm so fu****g awesome.

Please add the 0.3.7 skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi007
Посмотреть сообщение
^ This

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
^ This Again :P I mean there are not so many you know...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Up this.

Maybe someone know where download 0.3.7 skins in good quality like here?