MySQL Designing

I am looking for a website designer to design a MYSQL based website for our server. If anyone willing to do it, please reply to this post or please PM me

Database designing and web designing are two very different things. It's not really clear what you are looking for. Do you need a web developer, a web designer or a database designer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@f
Посмотреть сообщение
Database designing and web designing are two very different things. It's not really clear what you are looking for. Do you need a web developer, a web designer or a database designer ?
another guy who read only the topic title! He obviously stated on his post that he is looking for someone to design a "MySQL based website".

Why is it so hard to read the topic - not just the title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
another guy who read only the topic title! He obviously stated on his post that he is looking for someone to design a "MySQL based website".

Actually, I read the topic and title. And I don't get it either.

Quote:

I am looking for a website designer to design a MYSQL based website for our server.

Web site design has nothing to do with MySQL.

Maybe he mean he need to make control panel and some stuffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Height
Посмотреть сообщение
I am looking for a website designer to design a MYSQL based website
I think its quite clear. He wants a php/mysql based website >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение

Maybe without technical knowledge you can understand what he meant, well I don't. His title is different from the text of his subject. In his subject he said "MySQL Designing" which is database designing and very useful application development. In the text he's talking a website designer for a MySQL based website which makes no sense. It's not clear if he wants a web designer and/or a web developer which are two different things. It's easier to say "I want a website" which would mean that he wants everything.

He wants a nicely designed website that is also based on mysql.

MySQL is a BACKEND system. While it makes sense to use MySQL to support a website (should it need DB functionality)....you don't "design" a website based on the DB provider.

You design the website, THEN but the DB to work behind the scenes to make that site do what you want to do.

Backend services should be seamless, not the thing you design the site around.

(and yes tee hee hee "backend service" etc :P )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
I think its quite clear. He wants a php/mysql based website >.<
No thats not clear at all. Such a generalized statement implies that he has NO idea what he wants the MySQL portion to actually do. You can have PHP without MySQL, so the two dont always go hand-in-hand.

And for all we know, the website he wants may not need to rely on ANY sort of DB...so starting off with the mindset of "this site is going to have MySQL whether I use it or not" is just silly.

Honestly...if he wants someone to build him a site it would probably be helpful to know what its actually trying to accomplish.