Offline profile in GTA 4

Hello, i'm using Offline profile in GTA 4 to save the game. So now i want to re-install gta 4, if i do then i'll loose all offline saved datas?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3102838AAkjfZF
First link that came up on ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
Its not helped me, if anyone is having experience of that please tell me.

No, I do believe you will be asked whether to save or remove your saved games, so pay attention to all popups the install wizard gives you.

If you are not being asked, then don't worry.
If you want to be 100% certain, please check the following folders:

If you HAVE XLiveLess (you have xlive.dll in GTA IV folder and Games For Windows Live does NOT appear on game startup): Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

If you DO NOT have XLiveLess (Games For Windows Live is present when you start the game): C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

and backup all of those files.

Yes,your save game will be deleted,I suggest to Repair so your save game won't be deleted!

I think you have to be online to save your games, I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquor
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I do believe you will be asked whether to save or remove your saved games, so pay attention to all popups the install wizard gives you.

If you are not being asked, then don't worry.
If you want to be 100% certain, please check the following folders:

If you HAVE XLiveLess (you have xlive.dll in GTA IV folder and Games For Windows Live does NOT appear on game startup): Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

If you DO NOT have XLiveLess (Games For Windows Live is present when you start the game): C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

and backup all of those files.
Worked, Thx

You stupid u wont it will save!
i have gta eflc = gta iv