OnPlayerDeath getting stuck at if statment

I keep having issues with this callback where it just stops at an if statement and doesn't continue, I have something like:

Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
        print("Death1");
        if(gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_POLICE || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_PUBLICMEDIC)
	{
	        if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_POLICE || gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_PUBLICMEDIC)
	        {
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You Were Unfairly Killed - Continuing Previous Life.");
		}

if(gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_POLICE && gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_PUBLICMEDIC)
		{
		         if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) < 4)
		         {
				  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You Were Unfairly Killed - Continuing Previous Life.");

}
		}
	}

print("Death2");
        if(Authorized[playerid])
	{
It never makes it to the print "Death2".. No errors, no warnings, its not even a cop killing me, I've messed around with this for hours rewriting it and restructuring OnPlayerDeath to no avail.. So I comment the whole statement off and add some more prints in if(Authorized[playerid]), and it just ends up getting stuck on the next if statement in it.

I'm so frustrated, and it must be something simple I'm over looking.

Have you tried adding debug messages inside the code between "Death1" and "Death2".

The reason I ask this is because I see no reason why "Death2" shouldn't be called, something in the code above it must be stopping the rest of the code fomr being executed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNExtreme
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried adding debug messages inside the code between "Death1" and "Death2".

The reason I ask this is because I see no reason why "Death2" shouldn't be called, something in the code above it must be stopping the rest of the code fomr being executed.
Correct, I have another print at the very top of that first if statement and its never called, so its not even making it into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface
Посмотреть сообщение
Correct, I have another print at the very top of that first if statement and its never called, so its not even making it into it.
Are you being killed by a player, or are you killing yourself?
If the killer is INVALID_KILLER_ID it might give problems because gTeam goes out of bounds.