A little problem with dialogs, kinda urgent.

Hello SA:MP community, I've been with you a long time already, never posted before though. I feel this is the time that i could do with some advice. Thanks in advance.

My problem stated in easy words: All DIALOG_STYLE_LIST's that are in GameMode come up and work properly, but when i try to add a filterscript with a DIALOG_STYLE_LIST to work with my server, only one of them works at the time.

Example: I use /setstation Filterscript and the dialog menu shows up, and i can use it, properly, tip-top.

If i use /objectedit filterscript, which also pops up a dialog menu, it doesnt work..

The problem is not filterscripts, they all work and are compiled correcly, also, the filterscript that is loaded first from server.cfg will work:
lets say this is server.cfg filterscript line: setstation Buttons oed - setstation menu works, oed one not

And now if i change the sequence: oed Buttons setstation - oed menu works, setstation one not

The Dialog IDS are the same if they are not working

Highly unlikely that all filterscripts that i have use the same dialog id-s that my gamemode/other FS-s. Will see if thats the problem though, thank you very much!

EDIT: Is there something like default dialog id? Which is used by the script if i haven't created one specifically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonsa
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there something like default dialog id? Which is used by the script if i haven't created one specifically?
Hmmm, No.

I think you can use a blank gamemode, because there aren't Dialogs and any other things that can prevent you do some things( don't load any filterscripts than the Object Edit FS.. )..
For the other thing be sure you have not any other dialog with the same DialogID..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach_
Посмотреть сообщение
For the other thing be sure you have not any other dialog with the same DialogID..
That is what i said

I have the same problem, if u fix yours can u please help me too. for now I'll just keep on looking for a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauder
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the same problem, if u fix yours can u please help me too. for now I'll just keep on looking for a solution.
If dialogs are not showing, then their Dialog ID is the same as another one, change it's ID.

Thanks for quick answers, everyone
I'll let you know whether or not i've fixed it.