SendClientMessage Error

I don't really know why this happen ,

pawn Код:
if (strcmp("/codes", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/20 -> Shows the current location ,  /ty -> Gives a Thanks You message in the chat");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/np -> Gives a No Problem message in the chat , /19 -> Gives a Dissagree Last Message in the chat .");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/18 -> Announces Players that you finished mission , /5 Requires Police assistance at your location .");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/1 -> Announces your convoy members that you are waiting for them at your location ");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/2 -> Asks players who want convoy at your location ");
    return 1;
    }
Code looks ok but when i use the code in game , nothing happens . Any idea ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't really know why this happen ,

pawn Код:
if (strcmp("/codes", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/20 -> Shows the current location ,  /ty -> Gives a Thanks You message in the chat");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/np -> Gives a No Problem message in the chat , /19 -> Gives a Dissagree Last Message in the chat .");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/18 -> Announces Players that you finished mission , /5 Requires Police assistance at your location .");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/1 -> Announces your convoy members that you are waiting for them at your location ");
    SendClientMessage(0xFF9900AA, playerid, "/2 -> Asks players who want convoy at your location ");
    return 1;
    }
Code looks ok but when i use the code in game , nothing happens . Any idea ?
pawn Код:
if (strcmp("/codes", cmdtext, true) == 0)
    {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF9900AA, "/20 -> Shows the current location ,  /ty -> Gives a Thanks You message in the chat");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF9900AA, "/np -> Gives a No Problem message in the chat , /19 -> Gives a Dissagree Last Message in the chat .");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF9900AA, "/18 -> Announces Players that you finished mission , /5 Requires Police assistance at your location .");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF9900AA, "/1 -> Announces your convoy members that you are waiting for them at your location ");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF9900AA, "/2 -> Asks players who want convoy at your location ");
    return 1;
    }
First thing needs to be playerid second is the color

Ok thanks , i knew it but i was unsure .