[GameMode] |Panchaea Roleplay #2| Unique Scripted | One in a lifetime (SQL or Normal)

You want to enjoy the game?
Do you want to completely and fully realize your dreams?
Are you bored with the usual game and you want to show their originality and uniqueness?

We are pleased to provide you with the opportunity to visit a unique server with unique mod that allows to realize your desires and fantasies.

Here you will find yourself in a real Los Angeles with his law and order, as well as interesting and unique people.
We provide complete freedom of choice to our customers.
You can stand on the side of the law, to investigate and punish according to the law violators, can help people in emergency situations, you can earn money transporting passengers by taxi, take not the last place in journalism, to report and make your way up the corporate ladder , you can finally go to the army, and if you are a born "Schumacher" and driving feel "like a fish in water" - you can become an instructor and pass on their skills to beginners. If you are not "friends" with the law - join one of many gangs.
Tired after heavy work, people - you can go to entertainment clubs, elite restaurants, adrenaline dump at official or stritreyserskih races. And for those who like a quiet holiday - you can have a picnic in the narrow family circle or with friends outdoors.
But that's not all the features of our server ....

More information about the server (new):

All of the state's economy rests on three "elephants":

* Metal ore mines.
* Refineries for oil (fuel).
* Plant products.

1) Mine - specializes in the extraction of iron ore from which then, in the forge, get the metal. It is widely used by other companies, so a regular ore mining is very important to the state's economy. Here players can work as a miner.
Received at the mine metal is widely used by different organizations, but the main consumer - is plant food. For more details on the appointment of the Company described below.
For normal operation of the plant are constantly required to metal, which is engaged in transportation of its delivery service (on this work explain below).
In stock Mines truck buying metal for the company. Also, buy the metal Police and players working gunsmith, for weapons and ammunition. Buy metal for weapons can be right in the mine and metal for plant products - in the warehouse, which is located next door to mine.

Usefulness: If there is no work at the mine, the entire state will be without a weapon, as well as, "stall" plant products (its usefulness explain below).

2) Refinery - The Refinery can buy fuel for the plant for the production of products or for distribution to its filling stations. There are 2 lines, respectively, for the plant and for gas stations, will help you find the right pointers.
Warehouse stocks replenished as refinery production and oil refining.
The work truck fuel explain below.

Usefulness: If there is no fuel truck, the residents of the state will be walking, because gasoline at the gas station will not be, as well as "stall" plant products.

3) Plant products - a company which makes products for businesses of the State. Factory workers, using metal and fuel products obtained. Of the performance of this enterprise depends, in principle, the entire U.S. economy. Since the products are delivered by private businesses that make up, in turn, the economic system of the State.
At this point, you can apply for one of two majors - the worker manufacturing plant or delivery service
So, tell you more about the service delivery (work truck).
This work is available only to those who have a driver's license. You can get it there, on the plant. Metal can deliver (from the mine), fuel (oil refinery) and, accordingly, the products (factory products). Get a job, you have to choose what you want to deliver. When you decide to sit down in specially designed for this type of cargo car. The parking lot is 3 types of cars.

To make it easier to understand and comprehend what you what, I write:

* The Mines are taking metal on plant products
* The refineries are carrying fuel or gas stations, or on plant products
* The plant for the production of products we carry products to businesses

Purchase prices are different everywhere, and the selling price of raw materials (oil, metals, food) sets the owner of the business / enterprise.

Usefulness: If there are no products, "tormaznetsya" the whole business system, and eventually the entire U.S. economy!

Therefore, the state's economy is completely dependent on the players. Think, decide for themselves whom to work with! But if you get up one company, all the rest also stop! I hope for your seriousness and responsibility.

2) Station State:

Now, each dressing - this is business. Every player has a certain amount of money can buy a gas station and set their own price for the fuel, and the price that will pay for the import of fuel for its gas stations. Important! Every owner of a gas station should be interested in determining the price of petrol and the establishment of the purchase price of fuel. If the fuel is going to cost too much - just residents of the state will not be refueled at this gas station. If the fuel is too cheap, then the business owner will not be profitable. Similarly, with purchase prices: if too high a price - it is not the most beneficial owner. If the price is too low - fuel truck will pass by a gas station, and most owner will carry gasoline, which again is not beneficial (Purchase fuel refineries - free). Number of fuel at the gas station is shown as a 3D text around dispenser.
In order to fill their vehicles, use / fill at the gas station. Transportation will be filled up to a full tank. The price will depend on the set price for a liter of petrol stations and on this count tucked liters of gasoline.

Many unique systems, which I think all pleased when there was a draft.

Short description:

• Leveling skills in the dash
  • Unique system phones
  • System fights & fights
  • System helpers
  • System honey. cards
  • Unique work
  • A good system of machines
  • Passport system
  • The unique system of GPS
  • Edit Account Settings
  • The unique system of workshops
  • Unique tekstdravy
  • The unique system of x, armor
  • A good system of fishing
  • The system of fighting styles
  • Passport system
  • Unique system phones
  • System autostealings
  • SA on the map TextDraw
Benefits of VIP status:
  • Larger percentage of the bank
  • Time working contract 1:00
  • Each 5-CP 1 Respect
  • Ability to disable PM
  • The ability to send PM
  • Removing tuning with private transport
Advantages GOLD status:
  • All the benefits of VIP status
  • Time 0 hours working contract
  • Every 4 CP 1 Respect
  • Opportunity to leave organazatsiyu himself (/ exitteam)
  • Recharge on PM 10 seconds instead of 20

Jobs also included, public:
  • Arms supplier
  • Detective
  • Mechanic
  • Taxi driver
  • fighter
  • douch
  • train driver
  • cart instructor
  • boat manager
  • Coach driver
  • Miner
  • taxi
  • flying
  • Guide
  • Collector
  • government
  • Drug dealers
  • Truckers
  • Truck scrap
  • Thief
  • scavenger
And much more...

Source#1(DIRECT DOWNLOAD -FAST)

Source #2

Can you post a Pastebin link?

Wow!Nice SCRIPT!THIS IS COOL.Wheres the Normal One DL link?

What SQL structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zume-Zero
Посмотреть сообщение
What SQL structure?
It's MySQL.

OT:Wheres the non-mysql DL link?

Where is mysql.dumb file?

I Download it,And try to run the server.
But Server.exe is not runing anymore!!!
Then i go to GM and just try to recomplie it without edit. then it give me an error ''unable to Execute Complier.''
Why ? How to fix it ? Error ? Fake ?

All is working just not included mysql dumb file.. So you cant run server without database structure... Just replace it with normal samp server. And everything will work. You will have one warning about forwarding. +A lot of files are in russian language so it's not self made!

SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Подождите, выполняется загğузка цистеğны");
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwyn
Посмотреть сообщение
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Подождите, выполняется загğузка цистеğны");
LOL!
LOL!