Roleplay -VS- Gang Wars

ROLEPAY IS N00B.

Okay everywhere i fucking go in SA-MP Forums its "roleplay" why do you like roleplay servers so muchh. It's noob you cant talk in chat and its just fucking stupid. I think RolePlay is for noobs trying to learn how to live life.

Gang Wars is the Place you can stay and kill people and learn your dm skills (which is more useful to learn in SAMP) I owned alot of gang war servers and if you type "roleplay" on sacnr monitor u will find so much roleplay servers.

The reason why you faggots want to run a roleplay server because, you see those big huge ass russian ROLEPLAY Servers that gets up to 400-1,000 players. The reason why they get players is because they HAVE MEGA DONATORS and been open for a very long time. (Over 3 years).

Gang wars is where i met most of my friends at. So Yeah why play roleplay your just waisiting ur SA-MP Lives. remember YOLO you only live once

Well i actually played regulary in only one Roleplay server in last summer. It was my first play on a RP. In begining when you start playing it's like, ''Oh yeah this is so nice,i like this and i will stay for a longer time'' but way later it's starts to be annoying and boring,however,you can't chat normaly with poeple,there are so much rules about the chat and whole other rules. Everything is so serious. Even here in sa-mp forums you will see in advert's sections,and most of the new servers are RP, becouse they think that more people will join, most of them love roleplay then others'.

If I will to create Gang Wars russian server it's normally?

Most games that are made are mostly for "Deathmatch" and killing. I find it very fun and creative to try and live your own life, such as roleplaying.

Roleplay with miniguns - deathmatch.

I perfer dm/tdm or gang wars!

Roleplay is the most interesting! I suggest for everyone to join the Roleplay! In DM or Stunts you will get boared but in roleplay it will be very interesting! Think about the roleplay! You can do a lot of jobs, join factions and much much more! Roleplay is siumalting real life! What can be even more interesting then Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_
Посмотреть сообщение
ROLEPAY IS N00B.
ok

Quote:
Okay everywhere i fucking go in SA-MP Forums its "roleplay" why do you like roleplay servers so muchh. It's noob you cant talk in chat and its just fucking stupid.

The reasons why people like roleplay differs per person, I like it because you can do things I won't be able to do in real life. In real life I cannot join a streetgang or just start a mafia (at least not without facing serious consequences). And you say "it is noob" because you "can't talk in chat". That's a sort of realism. If you speak on a normal tone, your friend that lives 5 KM away from you won't hear it. But if you call him he can.

Quote:

I think RolePlay is for noobs trying to learn how to live life.

A statement without any sense.

Quote:

Gang Wars is the Place you can stay and kill people

Yes, and..?
In a roleplay server you roleplay.
In a stuntserver you stunt.
In a race server you race.
and the list goes on. It's like saying "cycling is much better than playing tennis because your wheels spin"

Quote:

and learn your dm skills (which is more useful to learn in SAMP) I owned alot of gang war servers and if you type "roleplay" on sacnr monitor u will find so much roleplay servers.

Useful? For what? Most SAMP players play the game to have fun, not to have a specific use in playing it.

Quote:

The reason why you faggots

You are extremely mature, I like that attitude. It's not like you make stupid statements on people without knowing them, but okay.

want to run a roleplay server because, you see those big huge ass russian ROLEPLAY Servers that gets up to 400-1,000 players. The reason why they get players is because they HAVE MEGA DONATORS and been open for a very long time. (Over 3 years).[/quote]
No... I don't care about Russian servers (or any other RP server around to be honest). My reason for starting a roleplay server is because I played on a lot of other of these, and I saw them making huge mistakes, so I do it without these stupid mistakes.

Quote:

Gang wars is where i met most of my friends at. So Yeah why play roleplay your just waisiting ur SA-MP Lives. remember YOLO you only live once

With all respect, but these aren't real friends. Real friends you meet in real life and not on a game.

We(as people that like to roleplay) do not "waste our live". We play a gamemode we simply enjoy with people that also enjoy it.

I personally dislike deathmatch servers (or anything else than RP and cops 'n robbers) but does it mean DM servers should stop, or their players don't have a life?
No, they enjoy their gamemode as much as I enjoy mine.

And have a blessed day,
Mado

Don't Insult people, some want to play RP like me and others no.
Is it a problem? everyone got a his own live and he plays what he want.

I love this guy(not gay ok)!

roleplay4nerds