Help D: ?

I'm using Palomino Creek RP Serbian Lang
So here are warnings/errors

pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\pawno\include\irc.inc(173) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnFilterScriptInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\pawno\include\irc.inc(175) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\pawno\include\irc.inc(175) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\pawno\include\irc.inc(175) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\pawno\include\irc.inc(175) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\pawno\include\irc.inc(175) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Line : 175 : new BankBlock;

Line 173 : new TotalStolen;

Help?

btw thats a GM not FS!

These errors are not within your gamemode rather within the "irc.inc" include.

If you could either share the full include "irc.inc" or post the lines + surrounding lines, that would help us greatly.

Okey so i updated IRC Thanks to CodyCommings (you'll get rep )
But now i have new error D:

pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\gamemodes\PCRP.pwn(4130) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\gamemodes\PCRP.pwn(8412) : error 017: undefined symbol "COLOR_NEWBIE"
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\gamemodes\PCRP.pwn(24658) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "funcixd"
C:\Documents and Settings\Uporabnik\Desktop\Upload PCRP\gamemodes\PCRP.pwn(24658) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
Error 8412 SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_NEWBIE, string);

Error line 4130 public OnPlayerShootPlayer(Shooter,Target,Float:HealthLos t,Float:ArmourLost)

Help ?

Change to this:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerShootPlayer(Shooter,Target,Float:HealthLost,Float:ArmourLost)
Add these to the top of your script, UNDER the includes.
pawn Код:
#pragma unused funcixd
#pragma unused strtok
#define COLOR_NEWBIE 0xFFFFFFFF

The include OnPlayerShootPlayer has pretty much been deprecated and replaced by OnPlayerTakeDamage, look into switching them out.

The SendClientMessageToAll error is simply because COLOR_NEWBIE is never defined.

pawn Код:
#define COLOR_NEWBIE 0x7DAEFFFF
This is the Godfather RP color for /n(ewbie).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
Change to this:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerShootPlayer(Shooter,Target,Float:HealthLost,Float:ArmourLost)
Add these to the top of your script, UNDER the includes.
pawn Код:
#pragma unused funcixd
#pragma unused strtok
#define COLOR_NEWBIE 0xFFFFFFFF
Once again, another post that's pretty much useless by you... #pragma unused is a very bad way to get rid of warnings like that, you either use the variable or you delete it, simple as that, then you tell him to define his newbie color as white, you could've done better with your response.

Why the fuck do you care...? You can't DECIDE what colour he wants for COLOR_NEWBIE, so I'm leaving it up to him to change himself. Please oh wise one with your 16 posts, tell me how to be better with my responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
Why the fuck do you care...? You can't DECIDE what colour he wants for COLOR_NEWBIE, so I'm leaving it up to him to change himself. Please oh wise one with your 16 posts, tell me how to be better with my responses.
Measuring knowledge and integrity by post count, this man is the most mature person on the planet earth!

Says the one who wants to continue arguing, if you think you're smarter than me, then please... come at me.

Don't continue with this off-topic hate-replying. Use PMs for that, or even better: Don't do it at all.

Quote:

Once again, another post that's pretty much useless by you... #pragma unused is a very bad way to get rid of warnings like that, you either use the variable or you delete it, simple as that, then you tell him to define his newbie color as white, you could've done better with your response.

While the #pragma unused part is true, your comment is offensive towards Benzo, which isn't appropriate. A thin response is better than none.
Your behavior in this thread is cancerous to this community.